[GI] Not enough space in cargo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by G_InsertNameHere, Nov 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this happened just recently when I changed from Spearhead to Goliath (The honor one) and transferred all from Spearhead to Goliath, especially with the Cargo 2x space. Then when I requested to transfer 1500 of duranium & 1500 of prometid, it said that I dont have enough Cargo space. Seems weird since I already sold all my resources and whats left is xeno which does not affect the cargo bay. Idk whats happening at this point when I tried doing the same process & reinstalling extras, etc from Spearhead to Goliath.

MrMarvelous likes this.
  2. Happened to everyone who has redeemed the UPGRADE code. Looks like the materials count towards cargo space. Till they patch this we will be stuck in resource drought... its already been 2 to 3 days since that. Hopefully its a quick fix...

3. Hope so. my sky lab is filled with too much resources and its a waste of money and 'upgrades' (ironically)

4. Its very easy to solve this problem!
    When you used UPGRADE you received 10000 isochronate. Now your cargo looks empty but you actually have 10000 iso onside!
    Just start to upgrade some of your items in assembly and push the button "skip". This is how use the iso.
    When you use all of this 10000 iso your cargo will be empty and you will be able to send materials from the lab.

5. _SIMBA

_SIMBA User

What's isochronate and what can I Upgrade with this ?

6. That is... Extremely annoying as I literally cannot upgrade anything and cannot use isochronate to skip without upgrading.

7. For 1 upgrade you use around 1000+ iso when you "skip". So you can burn all of the iso very easy and not spending lots of uri.

8. Not wasting the ISO, they got to patch this mate.

9. Sagturius

Sagturius User

I am having the same problem no matter what ship i choose and no matter how little sep I attempt to transfer to my ship, it says not enough cargo space and my cargo space is completely empty. I sold everything.

-uberpaul- likes this.
  10. So when will this be fixed ?

-uberpaul- likes this.
  11. No 'skip' function showing up. Not like the test server.

-uberpaul- likes this.
  12. The point of the UPGRADE code was to give everyone who used it the resources and hardware to learn how to use the new upgrade system in assembly - if you chose not to use the isochronate is your choice - but you can only use it to upgrade . Basically there is nothing to be fixed .
    Obviously this wasn't explained very well - but nothing ever is .

13. **Owl**

**Owl** User

surprise, surprise, the dimwit coders have cocked the game up again !!
    cago bay full? I have a space of 8,000 and cant transfer anything, heres a suggestion, go back to college, learn to code, come back and fix the game, jeez.

14. You can't sell iso and I have no more ABRs :tears::(o_O

15. This is why this is extremely annoying.

16. Did this, does NOT work.

17. Ooooor it might be something else.....

18. Plus it'd be stupid if it was a cargo and did not update once its like a part of the cargo. So its either that or hes lying about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.