[GI] Not enough space in cargo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by G_InsertNameHere, Nov 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This shuld work for everyone
    Many ppl from my server sold the problem like I told you before

2. 'Many' meaning not all got solved. So I'm guessing it may work for you because you guys have either have higher ranks/etc or you guys are just lucky *seriously I want this solved*

3. To get the cargo hold freed up...
    Do an upgrade to (ie:) a Prom laser. Set it for lvl-13.
    That uses the bulk of ABR.
    Next, you will see that once the upgrade is started, a skip function button shows up, but, most of us do not have enough of the iso-stuff to do a skip at this point (needed to be a SEER to see how much was required).
    Wait several hours for the amount of ISO-stuff required is down to the amount you have available.
    Once you have that amount or more, you can do a skip to finish the upgrade.
    With that out of the way, you should be able to send resources from SKYLAB.

Hope this helps; it did for me.

4. blueice21

blueice21 User

so basically is s---t right now. before if you have 800 capacity of cargo you have 800 capacity of cargo. now if you have 800 capacity cargo only have 100. what the f. why did i come back to this game anyway. this turn to "S" and the problem keep on come. and also right i can't message any admin. if there a problem. o boy.

5. My Skylab does not have the Tech Factory nor the Item Upgrades tabs

Will those be restored? And, if so, when?

6. Actually it's transferred to the game and will be found in the Assembly tab area. From there if you want to find tech, head to filter and check the tech. If Item upgrades then it should be next to the assembly tab.

7. evve1

evve1 User

If you do not have these axions enough, you cannot upgrade and use these ISOs to free up space. Then it will take time.

8. BF-109E

BF-109E User

all very well and good but wen i received the bundle with i chron in it no one said it would count to the cargo so wen i upgraded i didnt use the ichron as they were all lvl 1 s and this left no abr to up grade so cant use it so for 5 days had no sep no prom , not being able to send sep ive missed out on 20.000 sep to put on lasers completly naked and useless so is there a way i can chuck it away

9. Unfortunately, unless used or sold, you'll have to wait for a fix for the cargo issue.

10. BF-109E

BF-109E User

how do you sell it please

11. Try to upgrade something simple and dump it into speeding it up maybe that will work.

12. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

you can't sell it, you have to use it to upgrade something, which of course requires you having ABR and URI for the upgrade to start with.

13. Thank you!

14. We need an update from DO about this problem. Why keep us in the dark? Even if we use all iso and abr there is still a problem with these taking up space preventing transfer of ores from skylab to ship. Will this be fixed, and if so, when?

15. Its bullcrap ik

16. I surmise DO is currently analyzing the data from your queries about the skylab fix and is trying to determine at what point it patrons will implode from frustration due to no official response. That being said, I'm confident they will thank us all for our participation in this experiment upon its conclusion.

17. -Mongrel-

-Mongrel- User

We players have a solution. No more purchases until the issue is fixed. Turn your automatic purchases off until this is resolved. Money talks, bullstuff codes this game.

18. Hell what next. If you have used all your ABR you are stuffed. So annoying. Hopefully they have a quick fix. I have 4447 Isochronate.
    It will take months to get enough ABR to upgrade. With no Cargo bay working I am dropping out the game until this is resolved.

19. You are wrong
    To "skip" 1 upgrade you need 1000+ iso
    That means less than 100 ABR will be enough to burn all of the iso. Actually if you lvl up on low levels it will take about 20-30 ABR. In other words... there is no drama

20. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

why could they not fix this if your out ABR you can not use cargo bay its been about week nothing from DO on this if i had not seen this post i thought i need level 20 sky lab to use cargo transfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.