[GI] Not enough space in cargo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by G_InsertNameHere, Nov 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the coders would treat the new stuff like xenomit is handled, problem would be solved.

2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks to everyone for helping the OP.

Does the Op have any further questions on this subject?

EHD

3. So far not now. I still need this fixed though.

--------------------------------------------------

G_InsertNameHere

4. Leave it to DO to poison the birthday cake. Give something away just to create chaos and confusion. Great business model. Who dreams this junk up? Is this being slick or just completely tone-deaf to customer satisfaction.

5. willi_101

willi_101 User

Don't expect DO to send through a fix. Its just a way they are getting you to spend your Uri on upgrades to free up the space in your cargo. Hopefully you will then spend more $$$ to buy more uri because you just used it on something you did not necessarily want to use it on. But you have now freed up for cargo space. And the winner is DO and the looser is the user.

6. its fixed as of the sync update, the new ores or whatever was taking up the cargo space, its now fixed.

7. Alright I see that everything I have concerned is fixed and I have no further questions. Thanks for the cooperation

--------------------------------------------------

G_InsertNameHere

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as OP has no further questions.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.