[GI] Not too sure ...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Okapi32, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Not too sure if they is the right area, but from what I can tell this is just General Questions renamed:

Since its sort of a global forum now, can I go over to the German section / whatever section allows it and post in their secrets thread without getting my posts removed :cool:.
    Or is this a question for support?

Also are signatures disabled on purpose or will we be getting them back at some point?
    Answered my own question: Preferences then tick show signatures, if anyone else sees this and was wondering.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  2. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Hi Owning. Welcome to the new forum.

If you had read the section rules you would have seen the first line which reads

This section is for posting general questions about the game.
    ;)

If the German section allows spoilers then you can post there as long as you post in German. The English team will not be moderating the other languages.

Finally I can see your signature just fine so I assume that they are working.

Regards

Okapi32 likes this.
  3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Two mods reply, aren't I lucky.

Cool, might have to polish up on my German then ;)
    Thanks for the quick replies.

On a side note, for players I think viewing signatures is disabled by default, that's why I got confused :p

Seraph, can't you just ban each other? ^^

Can close.

4. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

We're a little all over each other at the moment... it's like being noobs again.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Requested

Okapi32 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.