[GI] Old Forum

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ŝρаятαсΰs, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi it was mentioned that there would be a link to get onto the Old Forum, can you please provide me with this link, I know that you cannot post over there, but would like to visit it and can't seem to find where it is :/

Also on another note, is the request for this section to be changed back to General Questions ? Issues just makes it confusing even if I do know what section of the forum this is meant to be :)

DerrickFerguson likes this.
  2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

3. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello Ŝρаятαсΰs

Thankyou for the link Okapi32 - and I would definitely agree to bookmark it. It will take a while for us to get organised, so you will need it as a reference for most things.

The section names were provided by Support. Due to the new nature of the Forums, they are trying to have a more standardised structure across all Bigpoint games, so I think that it will remain as General Issues.
    Given that we will be using that area to essentially function as both the old General Questions and Help for Newbies combined, it is a little more appropriate (the Newbies section here will function more similarly to the User FAQ section from our old Forums).

Do you have further questions?

4. Yeah cheers Okapi32 and no =SERAPH= I don't have anything else, name of the section still sucks lool, but I got what I needed from the old forum so cheers again :)

Can close

5. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.