[GI] PLASMIDE DROP RATE TO LOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ÐΣŁÞŖãĐØ, Dec 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hi DO,

first of i realy like the essembly idea and all BIG THUMPS UP for that , its a realy great idea
    BUT | whats the freaking use of the essembly if the drop rate of the resources are to FREAKING LOW iplasmide is the worst u guys PROMISED us that it wil be available in the shop but untill noow it is NOT, i killed uber sibos uber devos boss sibs boss devos and the normal ones and only got 3 out of all the kill and i killed ALOT of npc, so why the FREAKING HELL is the drop rate so low wats the damn point of having the ssembly or some mission to collect and craft plasmide if i CAMT find the damn thing.

so DO for once in ur damn life listen to ur clients/players etc etc increase the freaking drop rates of plasmide

is there a chart of the drop rates of plasmide??if so please send it to me.
    and will u guys answer this thread cuz i realy like playing this game , been playing this game since 2010 so yea it one of the best games ever , BUT ur support and customer service is CRAP, u guys dont listen to ur clients , u say plasmide and scrap wil be in shop WHERE THE HELL is it then, its been over a half a year u guys said that and still nothing happened . and also in UBA but noting .

well there are 14 days left for this month and event and i stil can finish my mission ''space zero''
    and i cant get the artic venom with the low plasmide drop rates fkr the micro-transistor

wel DO answer me and DOOO something.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    OILDAILY likes this.