[GI] Pushing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HereToGame, Dec 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereToGame

HereToGame User

This is pretty much the dumbest rule you have added i mean banned for pushing on a pvp game really? People are taking advantage of the situation by using low rank ships to get higher rank players push banned so they lose there rank! Something really needs to be done about this its already happening alot on the server i play on!

2. They can't literally determine if the said ship was actually trying to let the high ranking players kill it to get framed up for pushing or if a high ranking player really does have an alternative account, or a friend to help him get kills easily, this issue is very complex, and rather they should change the way kills goes in pvp.

3. HEY-YOU

HEY-YOU User

You can kill someone up to 5 times in pvp but after the 5th time the rewards will start diminishing thus meaning that the target is to week for your level and is really unnecessary to continue kill some more than 5 times because it is just putting a disadvantage to said player.

4. memrix

memrix User

i disaggree, i have a mission where i have to kill 10 enemies in battlemap, there are times when the maps are so dead, that i absolutely jump at the opportunity when a player makes the mistake of jumpîng in the map, i kill that player, and as long as my mission is going on, and he doesn't think about just spawning back at homemap, i don't mind doing just that. I don't care the decreasing rewards...all i care about is the mission.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

Special thanks to HEY-YOU for the spot on answer.

Closing as answered.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.