[GI] remove inactive clan leader

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shublarz, Nov 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shublarz

Shublarz User

hello, my clan leader hasn't logged-in in the last year, is there a way to remove him from the clan?

2. I've seen this issue on the forums before and I don't think it is possible. Might have to create a new clan with new leader.

Good luck.
    But best to wait for answer from a mod they know better.

-FT

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  3. Just about 7 years ago, I had an issue like this.
    Just open a ticket and give all particulars to the developers/bug fix people, like your player name, the leaders player name, clan, server, etc... they will get back to you. In my specific case, the issue was resolved and without the original leader getting lost. That player is still (as far as I know) still listed in that clan. I have since moved to a different company.

4. I agree with FT.The only downside to doing this is , you lose all the revenue the clan has acquired and you have to start from scratch.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

This is correct. Unfortunately, you will have to start a new clan wit a new leader. I would suggest having muliple leaders that have the permissions to edit clan info.

Closing as answered

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.