[GI] Right Description????

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ¹²ĆŁΞÄŊΞŖ™[R†M], Nov 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aegis Elite

Loyal, trustworthy, tough - no pilot could wish for a better support system! This ship has the following abilities: 5% extra damage, 50% longer-lasting repair bots, 20% faster shield repair, and 10% faster HP repair.

-Didn't this used to be decreased shield repair by 20%? and decreased HP repair by 10% for a trade off of 50% increase in repair pod duration? But now it is changed to where they have normal shield repair amount and normal hp repair AND faster rate of the shield repair and hp repair all with the 50% increased repair pod duration? I could have sworn it was decreased shield repairing and healing for a trade off of better repair pod duration. was this a buff to the aegis design or was I reading this description wrong since this design came out? Can someone give me a solid confirmation on whether or not this description was always like this since the release of this design? Thank you very much.