[GI] SHIPS!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .!ώђıŧε☢ʀħıŋσ!.™, May 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WHERE ARE ALL MY SHIPS!! its saying for me to buy ships i already have but now are gone? Well done yet again DO!!

bisphenol and ronz like this.
  2. Have you cleared Browser History, cleared Flash and Java caches, reset your modem/router, restarted your computer? IF not give these a try and then let us know. NEW Updates often have conflicts with stored information on your end.

3. I think I have seen the same type of 'possible' error.
    I had all 3 Citadels versions, but now, the Basic version is not available. I can only guess that with the change from hangars to just ships able to be used, some got dropped by accident.
    This was from a fresh power up this morning, plus a cache clear.

4. Here is a kick in the pants, I had two hangers with nostro ships. Now I only have one nostro, can't buy another, and lost all the equipment associated with the second one.

5. The real kick in your pants is you do not even get the compensation package because they only did the URIDIUM Ships. Maybe you can get them to give you a DESIGN for it.:confused::oops::rolleyes::D:mad::(

I did a complete INVENTORY of my Equipment yesterday (BEFORE the change) and found I am missing compensation for 1 Aegis (us2) and have not got the Citadel Base ship (us2) or Spearhead Base ship (us2 or us3). I did have 6 other ships that were properly compensated when they took them from me (1 both Leonov, 2us2-3us3 Vengeance , 1us2-2us3 Goliath, 1us2 Aegis, 1us2 Defcon) I even did a test and had 2 Pheonix's and as figured did not get compensated for the second.:rolleyes::oops::p:(:D:rolleyes:o_O

There are already several threads dealing with this and really wish they would have started a FEEDBACK THREAD so we could have ONE place to post all of this information instead of a dozen or more before they are finished.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  6. True, nothing for the nostro or the associated equipment. I am going to check again in a few to see if the equipment came back. I also got nothing for base ships on my main account on not one of the servers.

7. i have problems whit the new update i lost all my credits from auction

8. hi DO i cant see any of my hangars i was buy 7 some of them was empty but there gone all of them.
    i need some explanation...

9. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

The missing basic ships are mainly due to the fact that that some players had a design activated before the hanger update and the update will only recognise the activated design thus the loss of a basic ship. All the basic ships I wanted to keep I took the designs off before the update so I could keep them and it worked a charm.

10. All you have to do is STAR your ships and you can have 10 Hangars for FREE. Look at the Ship Customization FAQ and it will help you understand the new system a little.
    Okay I guess I messed up on that one, so that is why I still have the Goliath since I did not have it equipped to a Hangar?
    You might do a system cleaning (you know how) and see if it has anything to do with the residual programming stored on your computer.

Suprime_Shadow likes this.
  11. Bro how i can send u 3 images to show you the problem

12. if only...

13. Hmmm.... there was a compensation package for the missing ships and change of hangars setup? ... or is that still a work in progress?

After looking over this a few times I have a small request:
    Please, round up all those that had a part in the development and introduction of this 'customization' feature and have them drug tested.
    Even using the help file it looks far too disheveled a mess for likes of the professional folks of Dark Orbit to have turned out.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  14. Watch the TWITCH Thread and see how @RickDekard stumbled around trying to demonstrate how it was supposed to work. He was having a ton of fun.

15. masterqyu

masterqyu User

I feel like my problem is something that could fit in here. Today there were in the auction house ships with designs. I got about 6 of them goliaths and bastions. The problem now is that i can't open my hangar it won't load. After roughly 30 minutes it still wasn't loaded any explanation for why this is?

Before i got these ships from AH, i already had a Goliath with an enforcer design.

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  16. Sorry, watched a twitch production once (#4 ?) and it was a bit too drab and in-concise to be useful for information.

17. The question stands have you cleaned you computer of OLD program Data? I will repeat it again;
    • Clear Browser History
    • Delete Flash Cache
    • Delete Java Cache
    • Reset Modem/Router
    • Restart your Computer
    Well the most recent one was not anything different but they had no TWITCH Tech and they were trying to show how easy the new system was going to be and they had lots of issues doing so.

18. so they giving us our ships back then? also we had to folk out uri for our hangers.. now every 1 has free hangers how is this fair? i paid for mine and now there giving them away? we shuuld have compo for that also i think.. and my pink amber razor probs more designs are gone are we getting these back.. and my base ships that are missing are we getting them back also??

realy DO this is stupid no wonder everyones quitting, gb1/gb2 are basicly dead servers now coz of this sort of stuff!!!

19. The designs that are not made into ships are SKINS and are in drop down menus for the ships they apply to Razer is Goliath and Nostro designs so click this ship and see the drop down menu as shown in @Solid_Eye >post<.

20. One of the problems, I feel, that people have over this new thing that was introduced is the fact now they categorize some (maybe all) designs over the basic model of a ship, as a design only and not a real ship. So the 'paint job' is as much or more than the original, does not add any benefits in many cases, but causes all basic models to be superceded and dropped, so they are not compensated for. I have check the uridium/balance section and the Home/Logbook section; there has been absolutely NO compensation listed. Keep that ammo and whatever else was supposed to be handed out and give me the uridium value for all lost ships and designs and NOT hide behind some trite, made to order excuse about combining ships and nothing over ten counts for anything.