[GI] SHIPS!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .!ώђıŧε☢ʀħıŋσ!.™, May 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yeah , I bought Goli. at auction and all my skins were still there and yes you're correct . Activated Amber ,no trade drone , no biggie. I have the 99 cent trade drone and PET trade capability .
    I still think the hanger modification is poorly conceived . All Goli's and designs (or skins ) should have been left together . Switching inventory between unlike ships should have been made easier .

2. Old designs that are purely cosmetic are considered skins and found with in drop down of basic ship. Anything else which provides any kind of bonus as in shields , HP , honor or experience is now a ship of it's own (which to me is ridiculous)any old design that had special abilities is also it's own ship (venoms , spectrum , sentinel etc...). Even the Enforcer is no longer merely a design.
    As far as compensation for lost inventory , I would contact "Support " and see if they are willing to investigate your claims .
    This may be one of those situations where trying to get it back is more time consuming than it's worth . I went and bought back my basic Goliath at auction and all my cosmetics came back in drop down . It cost me 1,000,000 credits , oh well , such is life . Much easier than the alternative . I lost a "Razor" design for an old Nostromo I had , which was cool , but not worth fighting for. And that was a long time ago before the hanger change.

3. bisphenol

bisphenol User

But on my server Aegis goes for 1.2-1.5 billion credits, Spearhead is around 400 million while Citadel can reach over 2.2 billion.
    I got Goliath and Vengeance back for a total of ~2.5 million credits but don't even think about bidding close to 2 billion credits to recover something I already bought (for money), and would certainly rather spent that credits on something else I need but still don't have.
    After saving credits for so long to get new stuff, now I should bid insane amounts for things I own(ed)?

4. anduril

anduril User

In a forum update today it was mentioned that the "basic ship" issue should be resolved for all users on all servers. It has not been resolved for me - I'm still missing basic Goli, basic Aegis, basic Spearhead, basic Citidel and basic Vengi.
    ID 163814013, anduril, USA 2 (East Coast).

5. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Likewise, nothing yet changed or was done to address and fix that issue.

6. I know you may not want to hear this but , your best option is to be patient . In all the years I have had this acct. I can't remember a time when players were not treated fairly . I could be wrong . DO team is getting a lot of pressure on this issue from many players and I have a feeling that a resolution is not far off . Hang in there guys .

7. The fix went live today to return the ships to us that were lost because of the design attachment. I have mine back now and it has been stated to wait till the server resets tomorrow and if you still have not got them back then do the normal reset stuff and see what happens. If you do not get them back then send a ticket to Support stating you still have not got them back and ask them to verify that your account was properly addressed.

8. bisphenol

bisphenol User

I got all ships back except Vengeance on GE7 server for some reason, but it wasn't expensive to retrieve it back.