[GI] The Numbers Are Not Working

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Jun 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi DO,

I have another problem. I was flying my main ship today and my numbers weren't working.

You see here 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ... are working here, but not in the game.

In the game they are not working. I have to click on the Icon to activate the weapon or ammo I need. I don't know how to fix it. I don't want to fight in a major battle without my numbers. It is slow moving the arrow to what you want.

Do you have any Ideas?

Angus
    USA (East Coast)

2. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

when you assign them,make sure you hiy save and exit.

3. Hi Spyderbite,

I went back to check if my numbers worked, they didn't. I have 4 worlds. The first two are in the same world USA East Coast. They are marked USA and USA 1, but when they join worlds they were put in the same world. They are Level 18 and 16. The 18 level is Premium and the 16 level isn't. I don't know if that matters. The next two are in different worlds and they are in Europe Level 10 not Premium and 13 Premium. I also listed them in order of age when I first made them. All but the oldest world (18) the numbers work in operations. The 18 still isn't working. It use to work.

I really don't know what you me assign them. They were I guess at one time when I started the game. I haven't done anything to the game but play it. Now I don't play it much, and yesterday was the first time I took that ship out in a long time. I don't know if that is a factor. I have been flying level 13 ship the most.

Angus

4. key settings are sometimes reset
    need to reassign them

you probably VERY rarely play if you don't know such nuances)))

5. Hi Djman,

Thank you for the information.

I have one question. How? I never did that.

I have been in settings, but I didn't see it there unless I over looked it. I was looking at another problem. I was in the wrong setting. I had to clear my (Catch?) I don't think that is the right spelling. The game wouldn't load. Once I did that, the game was good.

Angus

6. [​IMG]

WarriorAngus likes this.
  7. Hi Djman,

OH, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you.

I forget all about that setting in the game. It was hid behind my "ship" information Icon. So I didn't see it or remember it. It has been a long time I touch that button. I had looked everywhere. I didn't even think of looking in the game section. Especially because when I did look at it was covered. Non of the other icons were what I needed. So, I looked other places. I should of uncovered the buttons and checked there.

I'm so dumb sometimes.

Thank you again,
    Angus

8. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Hope you got it fixed!!

PNW

9. Hi Pacific NW,

I did, and the number buttons are working again.

Thank you all for your help,
    Angus

10. Madbomber

Madbomber Moderator Team Darkorbit

1st off, let me apologize for the team for not getting back to you in a timely matter. 2nd, Thank you to the players for helping the OP. Does the OP have any further questions or may we close?....Was this a help?

11. Madbommber,

No, my fellow pilots had fixed the problems. All is good again. You can close it.

Thank you all for helping me when I was lost.
    Angus

PacificNW likes this.
  12. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.