GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's called another well tested update being pushed out to help all of you save time and money by not being able to play the game. It's DO new approach to helping the players out.

2. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

Im wondering if the Devs are using old school computers like the Tandy TRS-80 radio shack computers or the famous Commodore PC10 Colt which ran on windows 3.1..... that would explain alot of how an update which is supposed to IMPROVE the game ends up crashing everything

3. this is really bad, they should know what they are doing but lol NOT

4. Abraxas

Abraxas User

I have no more words, I think the game has come to an end, I think it is good not to be able to enter the game anymore: so I will be done with this game

RecklessDP1 likes this.
  5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

maybe they ran out of the stuff on the calendar and had to put things on hold till the amazon delivery truck arrives.

Raveman100 and mxmumefort like this.
  6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

and it is still not working

7. STARWAR-3

STARWAR-3 User

i have a problem with the loading bar. It loads competed but won't open the page after finish loading.

there a problems with the loading. after it finish loading from the daily bonus pages. it won't open after that. i try restart and uninstall still it doesn't work.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2021
  8. same here, loading to a quarter of the load bar and stops. 2 nights days now, new comp, recently renewed internet, all the boxes ticked. i expect the odd delay being half way across the world in New Zealand, and i handle that, but for the game to just stop?. all since the last and probably rushed update. i would assume they know about it considering the numbers, so on that, i guess all we can do is wait.

9. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

actually no its not fixed... this crap still flows and continues to back up

~RAVEN~1 likes this.
  10. ~!joshua!~

~!joshua!~ User

Still not fixed. I'm still stuck at the calendar page

11. So the calendar screen goes to full Loading bar and stays like this, it seems it can't proceed further to open the map. so far I have been restarting > clearing cache, now I am just gonna leave it to see if it's ever going to connect if it stays like this for 30 minutes. But in my opinion there is something seriously wrong with this thing.

12. plamN1

plamN1 User

And so it is with me, the game window does not open, I clear the cache, restart it and there is no use, their software - the client is rotten, to take and fix it at last.

13. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

well,its been 24 hrs now and still cant log in,smh...............

14. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

been 24 hrs now,and STILL CANT LOG IN...............................

15. Yes. It is still an issue.

16. **Deth**

**Deth** User

client page still won't go past 'loading'

17. The game is not broken due to the bots, as far as I know bots operate as human beings so it's not that, it's the fact that the main code is old and is not perfect, it has a lot of issues and therefore the only way to get fixed would be to completely re-write it. People hate bots so much and we always try to blame them for everything, but the thing is that bots have nothing to do with the current state of the servers (no login and etc.) the issue comes from DO code and it needs to get fixed.

18. maudel22

maudel22 User

Still not working, this is becoming more and more annoying..........

19. Hi All,

BP/DO, you are at it again. We need your help and you aren't there helping us. I still can't get pass the Daily Login Bonus page. The bar just sits there at the quarter loaded.

Now I'm missing two days of Bonus. Can you at least give me the Bonuses that are offered?

Angus

DO/BP

I tried to play on my lap top. I also tried to use the game before the upload. I can't/won't let me. I did upload and upgrade my laptop. I still can't get pass the daily bonus page. The login bar fills up to 1/4 of the way and stops. On my tower, I let it sit for an hour and it never loaded.

Angus

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2021
  20. Still not fixed fore 1 day. I'm still stuck at the calendar page:-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.