GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Dark Orbit Tech , I would like to suggest a solution , rollback the update it is obviously very broken and causing more issues than it is fixing roll it back . Test it fix it re release it at least we get to play the game again and we feel less robed

2. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

ive cleared my cache,uninstalled the game,and re installed it,still gets stuck on daily reward page.....

3. got a message sayin its fixed....

its not.....

4. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

it truly vexes me why anyone outside of the Devs would be telling us players to try different ways to log on when im sure all of us have already tried the cache or delete/reinstall game or any of the other 'try this or that' fixes when for now working on 3 days the damn gave is still stuck on calendar page loading.... i mean i understand that the admins be it lower lvl or upper lvl have to respond but i would hope not insult our intelligence by these simple fixes which fix ONLY simple problems... this is on the DEVELOPERS and code writers... its not a simple fix... working into 3rd day now...

5. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

it truly vexes me why anyone outside of the Devs would be telling us players to try different ways to log on when im sure all of us have already tried the cache or delete/reinstall game or any of the other 'try this or that' fixes when for now working on 3 days the damn gave is still stuck on calendar page loading.... i mean i understand that the admins be it lower lvl or upper lvl have to respond but i would hope not insult our intelligence by these simple fixes which fix ONLY simple problems... this is on the DEVELOPERS and code writers... its not a simple fix... working into 3rd day now...

6. SkyPilot58

SkyPilot58 User

Earlier in the month I kept getting a 504 error. This went on for days. Now, like you, I'm stuck on the daily log in bonus page.

7. STARWAR-3

STARWAR-3 User

8. i got a e mail yesterday from Deter at 5.29 pm stating...
    it took some time to investigate and to find out the problem. but now it seems to be fixed. please clear the client cache and try once again to login now.
    we hope this will fix the problems for all players now. in case there are still issues with login to our game, please let us know so that we can continue investigating.
    a huge thank you for being so patient today.
    your dark orbit team.

so Deter and the team, a lil premature dont you think. i sent the above message just before work, and have returned home to find the page still wont load. still frozen on a quarter load. it seems quality control has gone out the window, frustration has set in and you are now making promises you just cant keep. dont send out a message sayin its fixed... till its fixed! the above message by mxmumefort says it all, stop insulting your customers inteligence by giving out the basic problem solving info when u know damn well the problem lies with you. your not taking the piss are you, cause thats the way it seems sometimes. dont know about the rest of the do community but my patience is runnin real thin now. sure there are problems from time to time, and im sure we all accept that.... but this amount of problems? And the replies and statements you send out are mostly excuses and time wasting exercises, instead of owning it and sayin something like "we messed up and this will take some time to fix. a lil humility goes a long way.
    4 days now... and counting

9. PacificNW

PacificNW User

still stuck at loading even with the announced "fix"

PNW

10. PacificNW

PacificNW User

...and still coounting

11. yep, we are go.. just loaded, the game is on people. enjoy

12. DO/BP,

It is the 3rd day and it still not working. I miss 3 days of Daily Bonus, and I haven't been able to use the ore I transfer to my ship. It isn't fixed!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 days to collect the last 2 BONUSES if it isn't fixed. Are you going to send my collection if I MISS IT?

Angus

13. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

still not working for me

im in

14. how do u clear cache??? newbie...

15. dont even know how to clear cache...stuck on day 24 for three days...

16. To clear the cache, if using downloaded client, click on settings and you will find clear cache there.

17. On the client select Settings at the top then you will see clear cache option.

18. [​IMG]

If it still doesn't load after clearing it once, try clearing the cache a few times more. According to some people on Discord it only loaded for them after cleared it multiple times for whatever reason.

And clearing cache does/"can" work, when they put the announcement that it was "fixed" I tried myself without clearing cache again which still didn't work - but after cleared cache it did load the claim/start button properly.

19. click on "settings" then "clear cache"

I don't have a problem logging on BUT, for the last three days I have been trying to finish a Gamma gate and every time it crashes or goes black. I was able to get out on one occasion because I know where my mini map is and it was at the end of the waves. However it did crash on the third day (yesterday) and I lost a life during BK wave.
    SO FRUSTRATING!
    Back page freezes on a regular basis and I have to quit and reload.
    Home from work early today . Gonna give it another shot.
    I have to say , this crap is really getting old fast.

Last edited by moderator: May 28, 2021
  20. Tuesday..5/25/21 when I logged in,,, Said new updated version available. Didn't want to update at that time but couldn't get to game without doing update first. Since loading new version ,, I cant play game.. I can log in, but cannot get to maps or collect daily login bonus.
    Trying now and for day 3 can not play game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.