GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well at least for 2 months and more i can say when the DO is putting up the event of ice meteoroid, the meteoroid isnt respawning frequently, i mean in a map for example in 2-5 i have waited for it for 15 minutes, most of the times it takes 4-5 plus minutes to respawn again. its the same for the others maps too, it takes to long to respawn again. Is it a bug or something?

2. they shouldn't appear right away

3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I did see the one at the very end. Would just like to see a few more scattered in there.

PNW

4. Try out my guide in my signature. It's meant for super brand new players, but, it does still mention some things you'll like :)

5. upon reaching level 5, the initial armament is already given, at the 17th level there are 10 quests for the 10 (20) best weapons
    is this not enough? there was nothing like this before

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

In the past there may have been 3 or 4 LF3-LF4's scattered in each month log in calendar. Just thought I'd throw out that it would be cool to see that happen again (more often) that's all.

Can close.

PNW

7. Could someone please explain how the monthly ranking calculations are made, for example is it the same as the user rankings where its a total of ep and honour?
    Just curious as the majority on GE5 are making around 1 bill a day which seems to be the average apart from the guy in 1st place who is making 10 bill per day!!
    How is it possible to make 10 bill per day on this game?
    Something is not adding up somewhere

8. Yes
    same rating as weekly and overall all time
    depends on experience and honor

9. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

the booster make laugh, They are real time and that makes them almost worthless.

10. That's pretty easy, on Double Galaxy Rewards days at least. Just spam Hades gates.

If you're simply chasing Ranking, spam Hades every, single, day. Decent rewards as well, although not as profitable as Double Rewards.

11. VictorPE

VictorPE User

is there an issue with the trade drone i have premium i was using the drone to sell ore up until thursday now i cant even find it in my inventory

12. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as OP is non responsive to Mod.

EHD

13. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

14. Has it run out? remember, you only get 100 uses of it. If you've used it a lot you might have used it up. If that's not the case, I suggest you contact support, see what they say.

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  15. VictorPE

VictorPE User

ok this must be something new to me im a player from 2009 and havent played much until recently i thought this came with unlimited uses when you purchased premium as far as i can remember my other acct with premium it doesnt have a limit am i missing something?

16. Dude you cant make 10 billion ep per day from doing hades gate

17. Maybe they are doing the high rewards quests? It doesnt explain a player with 800 million rank points especially when that person just passed a sold bot account. (we all know let it go there staff censors)

18. Ahhh, billions, my bad. Yeah, that's not possible to my knowledge. I think the max possible is around a million per hour?

19. I don't know, I'm a, relatively, new player. I don't have premium, and I got my trade drones through vouchers.

In the extra's section of the shop it only says the drone is good for 100 uses, no mention of premium is made. So, I'd assume premium makes no difference to it.

sorry.

20. before the orange goliath had no limit on the number of sales
    now has a trading droid for 100 uses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.