GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.000.000. ?
    this is very little
    there are many NPCs that give a lot of experience

2. So here is how much the bot's work for players in my mind. I assume during the week they are making enough uri to do double gg 24/7 during the discounted weekend, also they farm enough to build the 100% xp and honor boosters to go along with it. Then they probably spend 5 dollars buying the 50% boosters also doing missions that give extra boosters or even bot 4-5 all day Friday for free uber boosters. So if you want to compete with that become someone that can afford hundreds of dollars every weekend and all your free time just to try to keep up but that's not all you will need a full group as the botters just have 6 other account's so they don't or won't even let you into their little group doing hades all weekend. It seems to me that BP is allowing them cause is forces other players to think they need to spend more to have fun, This is why I gave up on the game. Keep safe, hope everyone is having as much fun as I had for years playing the game it just got to political for me when players are ban for speaking about the abuse in the game and the players that abuse it just get a love tap on the hand and get asked only to not to it again LOL.

3. Darkorbit has canceled/discontinued the Unlimited Trade Drone use deal.

Meaning that existing players with the Unlimited Trade Drone has now been limited to 100 uses, where afterwards, it will disappear & requires a new purchase.

Nice to see another fellow 2009 player; hopefully you'll still enjoy the game!

4. These have been going on for a long time, but I just got this message from this player-
    [redacted]:

[redacted]2021-03-09 21:28***

To:
    [5 names redacted]
    Company Bigpoint is conducting a survey of players
    For the survey, each player receives a bonus code.
    The contents of the random bonus code:
    ●DMG-XT10/HP-XT10/SPC-XT10
    ●Premium/6.000 Rinusk/
    ●150 oil/150 BK-100/
    ●5.000 Seprom/1.500 RCB-140
    ●15.000 RSB-75/10 BK-100
    ●10.000 URI/3.000 Rinusk/
    ●10 SG3N-BO3/15.000 RSB-75
    ●EPHON-100 (2 hour)
    Bigpoint portal: [URL redacted]
    Best regards,© 2021 Bigpoint GmbH

If you´re not going to ban the bots, at least ban these scammers. Grow some balls Bigpoint.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 10, 2021
  5. Take it to Support not the forums, posting usernames of other players is against the forum rules.

6. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello CocasTheKiller,

As explained by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, this matter should be taken to support in a ticket. We're unable to assist with matters like these on the forums.

Additionally, I would personally recommend changing your game privacy settings so that you may only receive mail messages from players on your friends list. You can do this by going to Pilot Sheet -> Edit Profile, and then selecting the appropriate option under the section titled "Messaging System".

~~ Thread closed as referred to support. ~~

Warmly,

DoloresIX

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  7. Having trouble with the game page loading anything wrong?

8. "amazing"o_O:( 47 views but no answer.

9. Any suggestions please.

10. kushner143

kushner143 User

Please help me i keep getting error when i try to sell my last flax drone

11. kushner143

kushner143 User

An error occured, Please refresh the page. If the error continues to occur, please contact Support... please help im new here and got very addicted in this game..

12. ;)

13. kushner143

kushner143 User

already did sir T_T

14. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

~~ Thread closed due to inactivity. ~~

Warmly,

DoloresIX

15. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

~~ Thread closed due to inactivity. ~~