[GI] Title link options in german

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Pacman2-, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

When using the Forum Title link, the pasting and close tabs are written in German.

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Did you go on the German section recently?
    I went over to the French to have a look about and when I went to post a link on the English forums it gave me the options in French.

3. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

It is possible that I may have gone onto the German server, before posting a link.

PS. having check where on the forum list the German server is, I doubt that I would have gone onto the German server. I have just gone onto the French server, but the Pasting and closed tabs are still written in German for me.

Just to update it appears that the language changes, but so far there does not seem to be a logical reason for which language it is in.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 10, 2013
  4. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello -Pacman2-

Thankyou for your answer Okapi32.

The languages are all a little messed up in places. It is not specific to the Forum language, but more the option itself or the section it is in.
    I will pass it along with our growing list of other concerns.