[GI] Tyrannos Centurion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ÇîŁMŴ, Oct 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ÇîŁMŴ

ÇîŁMŴ User

Hi, i have been reading around that tyrannos centurion give you a +10% dmg bonus and +10% acurancy for laser and missiles.
    other than that it has a max speed of 570

is it true? can any admin confirm it?

if it's true i find really ridicouls that BP don't say that in the ship description on the shop. that's not professional and other than that is a kind of fraud to the players because they are selling things without giving a right description about the products.

S.Λ.J. likes this.
  2. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

Do you mean the designs they are selling a lot of people get caught out thinking its the ship

3. AVIT

AVIT User

how do i get the abilities for it ?

4. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

didn't see it in the ships for sale. so it must be a design. If so, you'll need to buy the ship that it goes on to get the abilities. A lot of players make this mistake and I'll bet a lot still got them and still don't have the ship. Have fun

ĦΞΛĐ●ÇΛŠΞ likes this.
  5. Yeah; if they are going to sell it for same price as ship; then it should be flyable without having to double dip the uri to have base ship.

6. Turri

Turri User

Hello ÇîŁMŴ,
    Tyrannos Centurion stats are +18 speed, +10% rocket and laser damage and +10% hit chance
    And -1 laser slot.
    Does OP have any further questions or may i close this thread?

7. Each time i see someone ask this question they are given different answers each time, when i go to the hanger and click on the tyrannos centurion all it says is 10% damage and 10% rocket and laser ability's. It doesn't say anything about extra speed or -1 laser slot. Turri why does this not show in the hanger under ability's if it is one of them?
    Or is that just the difference between regular centurion and tyrannos? even if it is it should be put in as a stat in the hanger so players can view the actual true stats of the ship.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    S.Λ.J., Sgt~Ocker and _oversoulpaul_ like this.
  8. Turri

Turri User

Closing as OP unresponsive to moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.