[GI] What to spend uri on?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xXBLINDSPOTXx, Nov 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I have 184k uri right now. 12 lf3s, 9 bo2, 3 bo3, 15 speed gens, and all 8 iris. So, what should I spend my uri on? I don't have a pet, but I was thinking that building gates would help me out the most right now. Just not sure how hard I should be hitting before going into a particular gate. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :D

2. lordofwar

lordofwar User

I would say that in regards to gate building, try to save as much uri as possible by farming palladium for spins. This method, of course, would be greatly enhanced in you had a PET helping you farm the spins. This is not the only reason that I would actually suggest getting the PET; also the kamikaze gear would be a tremendous help for you when you do eventually start doing the gates. If you want to start thinking about Pilot Points, you could probably get at least up to the bubble shield instantly without breaking a sweat about your uri, although PP should be a more long-term thing. Another thing to think about that could end up being long term, but would help to get a start on ASAP is your skylab. The resources you can send to your ship will quickly give you millions and millions of credits per day to bid on your items.

TL;DR - Get a pet and use it to help farm for gate spins, and use kamikaze to help with gates themselves. Start PP and Skylab ASAP but don't use too much uri.

3. When the pet dies, do you have to spend uri to repair it? Also, don't you constantly have to spend uri to get fuel?

4. Yes it does cost uridium unless you get premium then it is free and yes the more gear and equipment you have on your pet the higher the consumption

5. You're almost on the FE status if you've got your Pet, but having a PET is easier now than before; try purchasing the required materials on the shop to craft the PET instead of purchasing it for a price of 50,000 uridium since you will only need to spend less than 25,000 uridium to craft it, but as much as possible before you spend your uridium, be sure to have a Rebate package and Premium to maximize the discount price on all purchased items using Uridium, this will give you more opportunity to spend the uri from instead of purchasing everything at wholesale price, you spent less and earned more.

I see that you only have 12 LF-3 and that's more than enough, you don't need anymore other than getting the rest to equip with Spectral Lancer 3 because it smashes 185 damage against npcs, PVP is not ideal for your current situation, so focus more on crafting the lasers, but if you have something else in mind, just bid a little bit on LF-3s at auction then to fill up your drones and ship laser slots with lasers.

Skylab is your #1 priority if you are just beginning your journey, if you haven't maxed out your skylab yet (only takes less than a month to make it to level 20 skylab) focus all your credits onto upgrading everything on it, make sure you send prometheum in order to sell for credits, or rather use on your refinery to improve every laser damage you deal by 30% if you use the prometheum.

Pilot Bio is necessary but requires no rush from you, slowly build it up by doing Zeta Gate, which is your primary focus to get Havoc Drone designs, will boost your laser damage output by 10% if all drones are equipped with those and on each drone with lasers, the damage they deal are increased by 10%, while you also earn other rewards by doing zeta such as Booty Keys, Log disks and uridium! i do suggest you frequently visit the palladium field on 5-3 to collect palladium rather than spending your uridium on galaxy gate spins and often buy Rebate weekly, make it so that you only buy it once by saving all the extra energy you get from the pally field, to build up all the gates you can as much as possible and do it in a single weekend in a month to maximize what you can do and lessen your expenses using real money.

Booty keys is important to obtain various items and materials used to craft rare items and equipment, but i suggest you save these booty keys to instead craft a prometheus laser, which will help you boost your firepower drastically than saving it for an LF-4 day which is not worth it nowadays (you need 75 booty keys per laser crafted, atleast 2,000+ booty keys is needed for a full set of Prometheus laser for a 15 slot laser on ship and 20 laser slots on all 10 drones included on it are apis and zeus drones) If you don't know anything about the prometheus laser, google " Black Light Maps" and you will understand everything.

For now, you are missing a lot of things before you can do and spam Galaxy Gates, try saving your uridium instead of spending them as of now, you may want to think of a goal to reach in order to motivate yourself to save more than you currently own.

Save your uridium, do missions that will reward you with uridium, while doing it you gain uridium by killing any npcs required to complete the mission, in return gives you a lot of exp, honor and uridium at the end.

And also, don't buy any pet protocols just yet besides a radar protocol for when using the Auto-resource collector Gear for PET, and bonus box collection as of now are not an option on 4-x maps, a lot of people have been hunting these days because of the event, i suggest focus on the pally fields while they aren't interested in popping newbies at that place since its not covered by the event's requirements.

6. It says I must be level 17 in order to enter the BLM. I'm currently level 11. So for now, if I do craft a pet, what is the best way to use my pet? And if I did use the uri on GGs, would I be able to do Alpha and Beta with the damage I'm dealing now? It would at least level me up faster in order to get to BLM faster, right? Just trying to speed up my process so I can eventually PvP in DO again.

7. No, you're main focus on Galaxy Gates is doing Zeta first, Alpha, Beta and Gamma gates are easy to difficult respectively and are only meant as a source of obtaining UCB-100 ammunition which are used to craft other Black Light items as well and other rare items.

Yes, craft a pet, if you are planning to purchase a premium membership then do buy a Kamikazee level 3 gear from the store (ofc you would want to buy a rebate as well to have a huge discount for those expensive prices) your next goal after buying the kami, get the auto-resource collector that collects raw materials that floats in space (not cargo or bonus boxes) buy a level 3 for the massive range it can provide you, then some radar protocols if you can (always buy the maximum level of protocols for your pet, currently its 3) having the auto-resource collector will let your pet collect palladiums on the pally field at 5-3 while you're doing the same thing, this improves your collective efficiency by about 50% and gives you less time to attain a certain amount of pally before your cargo hold gets full.

Collection of Palladium is difficult, especially since other company players might track you down and shoot you off since the more players there is on the map, the less they can get since its a competition, not to mention most of the people shooting down at newbies on that place only does it for fun, some for missions or events, others just wants to do so since they think they can pick you off easily, so it either you choose to use time rather than your uridium, or get a rebate, a premium membership to have a total of 30% discount on any uri purchase and also on gg spins, wait for the weekend to get a 10-15% discount on gg spins, and save your breathe of wasting time on that field and just keep spinning while you have the uri.

Uridium is easily earned by shooting down BK's, nowadays its easier to farm uridium for galaxy gate spins than collecting palladiums in a hostile ground (even if the pirates map are bound to be "neutral" for the most part it is still a place for other companies to shoot anyone they want to)

At your level i suggest you just use your uridium to build the zeta gates BUT for now, save it, craft a pet, level up, and then come back here in the forums to ask for more advice on the next thing you should do.

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is not active.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.