[GI] Where to find Global Id?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Thunderheat, Nov 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Im trying to contact bigpoint support for payment but one of the request is asking me for Global ID which isn't the same as user id because there's a seperate spot for user id. What is the global ID? It's not asking for which server either.

2. I would say leave it blank as they do not include it in their communications to us. And as you say it is not the same as the User ID.

The only place I have even seen this in anything with D O is in the responses from the Auto Response from creating a ticket with Support, but as I said it is blank?

3. neoonoma

neoonoma User

When you send a ticket to support and you get a reply, your Global ID is at the bottom of the email response, if I remember correctly.

4. 1) Support

[​IMG]

2) Payment support

3) Global ID

[​IMG]

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

When contacting support you only need to give them your UID and not Global ID. In the above picture, you will notice an ''*'' after
    Game, Instance (server) and User ID. Those fields are required. Global ID is not. If, however, you are wanting to know your Global ID, then please refer to an email that you have sent/received from support. It will be listed on the email.

Does the OP have any further questions?

Thanks

EHD