[GI] Xenomit in skylab stuck at 0

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EGGLOAF, Apr 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

I don't know if this is something that everyone has, or if I did something wrong.

I know that the xeno module is used to make xenomit and is a counterpart to the promerium refinery. My xeno module is a level higher than my promerium refinery, but at the top of the skylab where it says how much of each resource you have, xenomit says 0. If you click on the xeno module, it says "inactive: efficiency-0%, xenomit consumption-253, energy-0 active: efficiency-100%, xenomit consumption-0, energy-51". How on earth does the xeno module work? Why doesn't it make xenomit? Why does it only consume xenomit when it's turned off? I have no clue, so please help me out.

2. The 0 xenomit in skylab is completely normal. Just carry on using skylab as normal and just ignore this value.

Regards.

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

Thank you for helping the OP

Got any other question or may close ?

Regards Rogue

4. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

Nope, go ahead and close

5. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User