[GI] Zeus drone

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ÐØЌŪ→THE→Ŗ£β£Ł, Mar 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey if i have all my apis drone parts and i already have one do i have a greater chance to recieve my zeus drone parts?

2. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Yes and no. The Apis part chance might spread and increase every item chance, or then only to Zeus or to random item, we don't really know for sure. Some players are claiming with statistics that full Apis drone parts will increase significantly the drops of Zeus drones, but I personally don't believe in that so much, even though I have two accounts where I have tested it (and it seems right, but I still lay more on luck than a random fact proved with statistic especially when we're dealing with DarkOrbit).

3. Once you've gotten all the parts of Apis, but not built, the percentage of getting an Apis piece is lowered to 0%, and its percentage is distributed among the other rewards, like Zeus pieces, ammo, etc.

So yes, your chance of getting a Zeus piece does increase, but so do the chances of getting everything else :>
    But that very tiny boost is worth it. Wait till you're ready to build your Zeus (either by getting all the pieces or with Uri). Once you got it, build both & enjoy!

4. The ratio for Apis to Zeus parts holds true to 5:1 and with the Apis out of the mix you get all 6 parts as Zeus. I am the one that has posted several times that this has proven to be true on ZEUS DAY (Gold BOOTY CHESTS).

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP. Does the OP have any further questions?

Thanks

EHD