[UI] Give Back

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Mar 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The proposal Íd like to make is to return the option of sending resources to the Sky Lab as well as receiving. I had an experience where I won 10k sep and at the time I was getting the last 3 pilots points I had to assign for all 50 points to be achieved. I had to wait another day for the Lab to replenish the sep I needed while sitting on 10k.

Let's just eliminate the xeno reference

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. Planearium

Planearium User

You don't want to lose your Xenomit. It's used for Insta Shields and Smart Bombs. Targeting Guidance CPU also uses Xenomit.

COWBOY·FROM·HELL likes this.
  3. Xenomit don't take up cargo space

4. Xenomit never has taken up cargo space before, what on earth. Skylab produces synthetic Xenomit that allows Prom to be manufactured, but it isn't stored in Skylab. The ones we collect in the game from drops goes towards ISHs & SMBs.

And agreed. The Send to Skylab was functionally useless until they introduced Seprom into the Assembly system. People can finish up their Pilot Bio pretty quickly if Seprom wasn't such a huge bottleneck. Hopefully they'll wring out the bugs in it and reintroduce it.

VESPID likes this.
  5. VESPID

VESPID User

Xenomit was an example ore, sending sep or prom would be equally beneficial with this idea.

6. Why would anyone send sep or prom to skylab? If you already have 1mil sepped lasers and rockets put it on shields or sell it. Skylab is always making it and sending it to skylab would just result in skylab being full and it would stop producing which is a waste.

7. He just said why. It would be incredibly useful for Pilot Bio. Say you reset your Skill Tree, and you have 50 points to spend. The only reason you won't be able to put all 50 points back in in one session is because of the lack of Seprom in Skylab. With three or four points alone, you can deplete your Skylab's reserves of Seprom. We have a crafting recipe for Seprom now, so it would be incredibly useful for those who want to reassign those Pilot Points quickly.

8. VESPID

VESPID User

Thank You KS, I was afraid the notion would be too elaborate to grasp for some.

9. I didnt think of that, I set my bio the way I wanted the 1st time. I guess some people cant figure it out the 1st time and need to do it over which is a waste of uri and time.

PSKSUNDANCE likes this.
  10. Not everyone reads through things before getting started. I personally played for about 6 months before doing anything with the pilot bio and even though I did a lot of reading, I found I didn't understand some things and changed my mind about other things. Some things I even clicked by accident. Even after all that, I don't feel sending to the skylab is a good idea as has been discussed in past threads about the same thing. Especially with the ability to craft Seprom, players will come up with the way to instantly set all 50 pilot points in a day and we really don't need people setting up the bio that fast, when they were just mad at somebody. Bio changes are costly. Figure out what is actually needed and leave it be.

11. VESPID

VESPID User

I must be the angriest thing in the game
    Well that IS better feedback than I expected, thanks guys.

12. Just a little tip to help you in the game. You may want to stop doing whatever your doing that is giving you negative honor, or maybe do the quest that will help you get to positive honor. That would help you when you decide to try and pick on the wrong clan, as an outlaw you do very little damage and dont stand a chance against anyone in a fight.

13. VESPID

VESPID User

My negative honor results from me attacking mcc members that take advantage of me soloing difficult aliens.
    Also for butthat clans that protect said pilots when I try to make them pay.
    I decided after that plummet of honor to create my clan to send war to any clan that did one or the other.
    A quantified explanation regarding the interrupting of my hunting and farming can be found on my clan text.

Kind of like this: This clan will send war to any clan who's member or members fire at me when I either farm or hunt. This is also including those that defend my targets....Consider yourself warned.

Getting my revenge in time is the reason that any clan I'm at war with will stay that way.
    Dangerous or not....I will make them all pay.

14. I was just trying to give you a little help, you are such an easy kill, I cant believe you would send war to any clan. You must enjoy getting popped. Its hard to believe you popped enough friendlies to get negative honor.

15. VESPID

VESPID User

Well as long as I got those quests and gates to do, my anger will be at a slow burn till that sweet day arrives.