[TI] Global America 2 - Assembly and Contacts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ]Coldheart[, Apr 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assembly and Contacts are not working.

Best I can get is what looks like an attempt to open a pop up window, but then nothing else.
    Clicking the icon a second time shows the minimizing as if there had been a window open.

From chat, it seems only some users are affected; others do not see a problem.

I have tried refreshing, cache clearing and a power reboot on the computer. No change, issue still there.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  2. sq13

sq13 User

Same for me
    ID:170925775 Server:Europe
    ID:171416196 Server:Europe
    (I have two accounts)

3. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello ]Coldheart[,

Have just live logged and it loaded just fine. Could you please check using a different browser or re-login?
    Capture22.PNG

4. JustMe3

JustMe3 User

I see same thing.
    Powered up PC, logged in and loaded the game. Only the contacts and assembly fail to work on GA2 [​IMG]71373930 or GA3 [​IMG]71209950.
    Now GA5 client [​IMG]72548771 is not loading.

Using Opera browser.

5. My ID is: 54478502
    I have tried this with both Opera and Firefox, both are a no-go for assembly or contacts.

Again, I have done the cache clear and a power off/power on reboot, then connected to Dark Orbit. It still does not work, even though at the original posting time, some others also had the problem and some did not see a problem.
    It was approx 8:40 p.m. EST

6. I have the same issue, after every single relog...
    But i found a temporary fix for it:
    If I jump into the Eternal Gate, or I collect 1 ressource (like primatium,scrap ect) the assambly will restart itself.
    Also: if collecting ressources, it only restarts the assembly if you have enough to craft something with the ressources (does not matter what, but something has to be craftable (EMP is the easiest to craft, usually collecting 1 prismatium should boot the assembly back up))

Jumping into the eternal gate also makes my Battlepass work properly again aswell as my eternal-key window (only exception is the booster tab, I have to play the gate until I get a new booster for the booster tab to work again)

Maybe this can help you.

7. Thanks ԺäʍØΠⓓⓔⓡĦöĿŁΞ - I will give that a try and see how it fares.

--------------------------------

Have tried it, several times now.
    It seems to be a hit and miss type of work-a-round. Sometimes it seems to be corrected, other times must change maps either via event gate or use the usual portal, then pick up a resource off a company map to see assembly come back.

Maybe one of the reset this weekend can correct this.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  8. Same on GA1 no contacts or assembly

-FT

Education is the kindling of a flame. Not the filling of a vessel

9. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

The assembly/friend window list issue had been reported, we are waiting for feedback from the development team.

10. sq13

sq13 User

It seems that quarantine doesn't help at all

11. sq13

sq13 User

Assembly function restored in my acc.
    Thank you for the effort

12. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as resolved.

EHD

Thread Status: