Global America Problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, May 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We're all in chat complaining about the lag. We keep disconnecting from the game. ALL OF US are having this issue right now. How is it this is the 2nd day it's happened and DarkOrbit has not fixed or done a thing about it?

2. Im stuck in 3-3 lol cant even see my quick slots or portals cant do nothing!!!

ok i went to reload again after 10 times and now i cant even load the space map lol i think the hole server is broken..

Last edited by moderator: May 20, 2014
  3. Yeah me and evil cant connect either.

4. Yep, I'm having same issue. Ship hunting is not pleasant when you disconnect mid scrap. This issue has caused me only one death but it is a pain.

Think I'll log out and give DO chance to correct.

Peace :cool:

5. Yeah some guy came into English Chat trash talking, told me come to 4-2 to fight, then we all disconnected lol.

6. Yeah Im having the same problem, I cant jump ports or anything, and now i cant even log back into the game

7. Well just getting on for this evenin. Hope all has been fixed. Technology eh :confused:

8. No. We still get it every hour or so.

9. Seemed fairly good this evening. Didn't loose connection. seemed a bit weird on a couple of battles but could just be my computer.

Have ya seen that vid called Look Up?

Anyway maps where ok this evening so far.

10. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Hoping this issue has resolved itself, please let me know if this issue is still happening.

Sorry for the the delay in responding.
    Have been away on a real life issue.
    Astraea

11. Sadly it does, it's been happening since hitac started. At random points we all drop. it shows us frozen in a certain area, and we can't leave there.

If we refresh or jump ports, we basically lose connection. portals gone and moving does nothing. then if we log out it won't connect.

Today it only happened to me for 5 mins, but it is occurring quite often.

The other night in 4-1, me and a friend were shooting an EIC, ALL of us froze, even the eic was frozen. When it connected back everyone was bale to move again.

12. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

I have passed this information on to have further testing done... Please be patient as I know will be. ;)

I know it is frustating... But we are looking into the matter.
    Thank you and have a super fun day!
    Astraea

13. Thank you ASTRAEA, always making my day ;)

14. Last night I posted all good a bit too early. Later in the evening I once again experienced this issue.

I'll let you know how this evening goes ;)

15. Yeah, i am surprised i have not seen it yet today, but it is a random occurrence so we shall see.

16. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

They are watching to see if the server is has continues issues. So please know this is being looked at. We hope that you are enjoying your game and having a wonderful time. :)

Astraea

17. Astraea,

Thanks for keeping us informed. Last night I played on and off for approximately 4 hours. 19:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs E.S.T. I did not have any issues. Well I got killed after a nice 41 pvp night hehehe. But can't blame "Everything" on DO :p

18. Yeah i have not seen it for a couple days now. But i haven't been on that much either, lol i wonder off to something else. Gotta do something after sitting on bases all day lol

19. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Well if the Lag stopped for a few days... Could it be that your Big ship was taking up all the graphics... (LoL)... :p (Just Kiddin')

Astraea

20. My ship feels insecure about its bigness, now i have to get it to stop crying.

I seem to be experiencing the lag again.

Sorry for the multi posting, admin can fuze them when the thread's noticed.
    We are having this issue once again.

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.