Going solo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~~Arch^Angel~~, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. You make it sound so weird when you say it like that...:p

2. JOHN1394

JOHN1394 User

I belong to MMO but that is all. Use to play a game called DARKORBIT that was single ship vs. aliens and hoped this was similar but wasn't. Read the story line 6 times, PVP battles were only on special battle maps all other maps you could fight aliens( no matter what DO says now). After 6 months other players showed up attacking on my home map. Watched the chat for a month , appears no way to check out clans without joining so.. Now I fly alone, buy U (triple hour)to play the gates and get f4's etc. and battle aliens. Except when attacked. Win part of the time, almost win part of the time, half of the time don't seem to damage the attacker dead in 10 seconds especially when 4 to 1 odds. My G has 35 f4's. Battle aliens OK others if one on one maybe.

3. I only understood about half of that, but I think I know what you mean...

4. BallistikD

BallistikD User

Playing solo. Perhaps its the drama that surrounds a clan that gets on your nerve. It gets on mine from time to time. I have done both the solo run and the clan thing. From where I sit, a clan is not that bad as long as its members hold true to what the clan is there for. For mine and my brother's clan there is no drama at all. We dont get into other clans drama and dont listen to their drama if any. We are here to play and hunt down enemy players and help out those we can when we can.
    Now whether you play for free or not who really cares. Lets keep in mind that those who pay keep your ships flying. I do both. Pay here and there and work the maps to keep my ship up to speed. At the end of the day or when the server resets. Play your game and not someone else's. People can either respect it or not.

Star*Fire and ~~Arch^Angel~~ like this.
  5. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I'm a solo player never been in a clan and have not started my own. I have not paid for minimal or even a premium membership. This also keeps me mighty busy in about 1 years time Ive gotten all my irs drones a bunch of lf3's and bo2's and have reach lvl 16. I have not ruled out joining a clan or even buying a premium account. I have fun talking and helping other players when ever I can. For now I'm just going to keep having fun. This is a real fun game. :)

~~Arch^Angel~~ likes this.
  6. BallistikD

BallistikD User

At the end of the day, its about having fun. Ones little escape from the outside world. Your choice if the "global" drama in chat is going to send you into a all caps rage. Or do what I do, go and look for the talkers and do a little hit and run.
    Whether solo or a clan. Its part of the online gaming world that we all must deal with at a curtain level. The choices are ours to decide on how much or little we get into it. Like I said at the start. Its game that is meant to be fun. Play your game and have fun.

Star*Fire likes this.
  7. Yes, I completely agree with you. You should play the game to have fun. If it's not fun, then why play it?

Star*Fire likes this.