Goliath configurations

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ¤hüñ‡ë®¨¦MKЦ¨¤, Apr 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys/girls,

Recently i got my goliath in the second hangar, i am equipping it with lf-3 and bo2 shields. Still, i am running suicide configuration. I find it useful, but i know that having shield on both configurations is much better than suicide. At least, i can last longer in fights.

So, what i need help is what should be like the configuration with shields? I was thinking of some combinations, but still i find that my goliath will be too slow for chasing someone. Would you like please to share some good configurations, when i can make some good damage too? :)

Cheers

2. ship5678

ship5678 User

For your second configuration you should have 5 speed boost generators( found in the auction) then 10 Bo2's. If you have full Iris put Bo2's in the iris which will increase your speed and still keep you in a fight. Also , buy a generator boost cpu to increase your speed with your cargo.

Thank you Dreamhawk66 for this info

3. Actually i am flying my goliath like that. On one of the config, i have full speed gens and lf-3 on drones. On the other config, 5 speed, 10 bo2, and drones full shield too. :)

Anyone else to share some good configuration for goliath? :) Or maybe vengeance too, why not :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  4. Hello ¤hüñ‡ë®¨¦MKЦ¨¤

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Alternate Config:
    1st config: All laser on ships and shield generators on ship and half laser and half shield on drones.

2nd Config: Full speed and laser on ship and all laser on drones.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

5. Thank you for the answer :)

You can close the thread now :)

6. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

for me if your filling it with lf3 ...hunting wise it don't matter what config you have ufe players will still pound you but do the normal running config and you might get away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.