[SC] Goliath+ vs Solace+

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Jun 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which Plus Ship is Better?

1. Goliath+

28.6%
  2. Solace+

71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've asked a few people, but want to get more opinions. I'd say the 2 ships are relatively close in power, since the G+ Lost it's Skill and the Solace+ Can heal while still keeping up in Damage, but the G+ still has its speed and a bit more damage. So I'm curious what others think, I can build one of them right now, but I'm lacking mods so I'm in no rush.

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

None, they're just carrots, more are coming, I'd wait:rolleyes:

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  3. depends on goals and available modules
    I have a soleis + and I collected it for an event in March, I don’t use it for anything else)
    and instead of Goliath+ I would take pusat+

R.I.P_BSGO_InFlames_ likes this.
  4. soleis whats that SOLARIS+ and SOLACE+ two in one hahahahahaahahahaahaha

how did you colect that much diametrion
    so depending or what your best modules are thats corect to your choice

im already have
    +30%HP(+2%speed,-1shield)
    +20%DMG overal is importand (+6%speed,+1SHD penetraion) this is my best module ever i catch in game no penalties working on NPC's and player ships
    +15% shield penetration (-1% rocket dmg)
    +25%SHD (-2%HP)
    +8% speed
    all these are for G+ and how can i chose Pussat+

so differences are this new Astral s#&@$^T give us modules for PUSSAT+ as we know a few people are got these modules , my chose are easy G+ bcz i never touch these pUssat+ modules

Last edited by moderator: Jul 2, 2022
  5. I currently have the base modules you can get for Solace minus the HP one. I have 1 or 2 minor ones for Goliath Plus that the Goli could use. I'm waiting for the new event to get some patches so I can do the new gate for the BP and roll the unstable modules.

I do agree the pusat+ is good, but its no better than the G+ or Solace+ let alone the Citadel+ which is currently the best one due to its skills being too quick to come off CD and it being practically invincible for a solid minute. But I don't care to focus on that right now. At some point I will get them all, just debating on which one at the moment. But this BP will solidify my decision depending on the modules I acquire.

6. SOLACE+
    so the translator writes)))

R.I.P_BSGO_InFlames_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.