[UI] Good idea Vs the Bots

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by »ĢOζIż«[Cяγ™], Feb 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have an idea to make it harder for those who is botting

Every time a player need to Bot in peace they will leave the Clan and join it right after when he/she is Finnish.

Why not make a cool down on joining a clan for like 1 week or 3 day something like that
    It will make it much harder for them to bot if they are in a clan and got wars.. and the Anti bot clans can easy make war and kill them without get minus honor

please let me hear what you are thinking guys ^^

2. How about not allowing botting at all?

Chaotic_Screech and Bibulus like this.
  3. Why would they "need to bot" in the first place?

4. Stronger detection system would be a better idea. TOO bad players get banned for pushing in this game instead the boters being hunted till they stop logging in.

5. I mean they will just stay in their clan instead of leaving, most people don't even leave the clan anyways they just bot.

Like the worst that happens from that is they just get popped 5 times in a span of 5 minutes from an enemy clan, and then their bot is left alone for another 5+ hours.

6. If Bigpoint bans bots, there will be nobody playing the game. Bigpoint banned too many Youtubers and well-knowed players without reason it really makes me want to quit. Dying pay-to-win game I would say.