Got a Clan, but Can't Be the Clan Leader.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Azazel1897, May 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Azazel1897

Azazel1897 User

I have a problem where everyone In my clan has quit the game and they have all been inactive for a year or so. I was inactive myself too, but I came back with the intention of making the clan great again but I am unable of making any changes unless I could be granted the title of leader.

Tag/Clan name:
    [pano] panonska svemirska mornarica

Founding date:

Clan leader:

Number of members:

Clan rank:

Company affiliation:
    All

[​IMG] 161806432

2. If everyone has left and you were not the original clan leader, and by your input don't have needed rights, I would just leave the clan and start another.

3. Azazel1897

Azazel1897 User

But I want to continue on that one.
    Ill be honest.... Its because I need some money to get a real clan started and we managed to save some up before everyone quit.

4. If you have contact with the clan leader, I would send out a message telling intent.

5. Azazel1897

Azazel1897 User

There is no leader from what I can tell and I dont have contact with the members because they cut loose from all ties of the game.
    Nevermind what I said there is a clan leader but he is inactive also.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  6. HeyItsMe!!

HeyItsMe!! User

looks like the owner was banned, am i wrong?

7. Azazel1897

Azazel1897 User

Im not sure anymore because It says in information that there is no leader but one of the members has the function tab and next to it it says Clan Leader

8. A friend went inactive for awhile when he was on the road all the time and had to fight tooth and nail with SUPPORT to return the clan to a real person instead of the default name of the old TRADE system. Luckily, he had both accounts in the clan and was able to get the leadership back to where it needed to be.

As you were never the Clan Leader you will not be able to get a leader back in place for the clan unless you can contact the person who was the leader and get them back into the game. IF they have been inactive more than 6 months that is even slimmer than getting the Clan Leader put back into place.

Yes it costs 300,000 credits to FOUND a clan but it is better to abandon this defunct clan and get involved in one that is active than to try to get control of a clan that was never yours to begin with.

Sorry for the bad news but I can only speak what I have seen happen.

9. Azazel1897

Azazel1897 User

I tought this was going to happen.
    I am dissapointed with how much Support doesnt want to help in some situations, even though I am the only person in my clan that is online. I will just say the numbers because there is no point anymore. In the clan there is 671,461,017 credits that I want to get because there is no point that it just stands there and gets forgotten when It could help me out in ways you couldnt imagine(because im a pleb).
    Thank you for at least replying even if it was bad news.

10. The clan I was referring to had a clan bank over 1,000,000,000 credits and the original response given was there was nothing support could do for them. After several requests/tickets finally got someone who cared enough to look into the clan dynamics and saw the original founder was still in the clan and replaced the "current leader" (artificial name) with the founder and they corrected the leadership from there. Yes is really stinks that DO can not allow a person (sole surviving Clan member) to be placed in the rank of Clan Leader, after every one has gone inactive or removed from the game.

You can try to create a Support ticket and explain everything to them (include all proof possible that players are no longer in game (Top User list, Experience list, Clan Member list) if names do not show in anything other than the Clan list you might be able to persuade them to give you the rank but like my friends were told "go start your own clan because we have nothing to do with the clans".

11. Zoey

Zoey User

how is this going? curious :D