GRAVE FORCE

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by -=[GRAVE.FORCE]=-, Dec 24, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey guys. So.... i don't entirely know how to start this log but, I'm a guy, who wanders around... in space... trying the get revenge on those who have brought pain Yea thats my life story right there. jk to other people in this universe. I service allot in vru and will stay that way forever. I wouldn't say i'm famous, but well known in GA3. My game name is
    -=[GRAVE.FORCE]=-, people just call me Grave mostly, sometimes they would say Graveyard or Grave digger as a joke... even Gravy which almost died in me when i first heard that. Im a player, who has spoken of a few people, not just all about me, people who have helped me through my journey.

So I started as all people did in a Phoenix back in 2011. I finished the noob quests that i was meant to do which gave me an LF-3 which i nearly devoured on sight and a couple other things which were really useful as a noob. Quests back then had no NYX, we would have to go to the home page and click on Quests which was much more easy than having to go all the way to home base and all.
    However, my journey did not start at exactly 2011... it actually began 4 years before that, in 2007. In global america 1 where the aliens and ships looked much more different compared to now. I had a different name there, the base looked like two circular rings attached by the center of the two, with beacons stretching towards the base of the rings, i Think i remember me being an MMO then, and i would die most of the time the second i went into 1-2, the place looked different as well. However i stopped playing on Darkorbit by the time i reached a Bigboy i honnestly loved the Nostromo. When i 'discovered' Terbium i was kinda addicted. i guess cause it looked to majestic and awesome. so here i am on global america 3, as a Uber Elite with full Hercs and LF-4.

I still Remember those who were with me in GA1... Its sad thinking about it, that they aren't there anymore. Those memories were Awesome! But in GA3 i made new friends and allies, however came with that were the foes and people i hated.

As a noob in GA3, i would look at some Full Elite players and think that i would never be able to reach that level. A person i should mention is Skullcandy, ik its some name but hes a good guy, he was the first person who let me into a clan and raised my hopes up in Darkorbit. He let me in his clan for a few days, then i left to join another. but thats all i needed. I've never been able to talk to or find him him since only a month after our first encounter...

Another month after i joined Predators clan, i was in my Vengeance still hooked up on mostly LF-2 with full Flax. I found a guy called n09ard in
    3-7 bottom right port. He was also a vengeance like me but shooting blues, i was fascinated by the
    blue lasers he had. so i invited him and we started talking a bit. After a few moments we started getting to know little things about ourselves and started discussing on how to get better at this game. Me and n09ard started to shoot down lins as this was our current limit we were able to shoot down in a group of two... good times. Soon enough we became great friends with each other and i would make him laugh his ass off as stupid yet funny things i would just randomly say. Me and n09ard stuck together all the time after the first day we met and we helped each other grow rapidly stronger each day. After a week of getting to know eachother, n09ard introduced me to his clan members in Flugerlads [EINS]. The people there were very nice to me, so i decided to join my 3rd clan. Over time, me and n09ard decided to join EIC temporarily as we wanted to see what the GalaxyGates were like, since palladium was dominated by EIC. Prior to this decision, we met a guy called SamDude. he was a Citadel and he moved to eic a week before we did. He was an alright guy. So we finally met up again in EIC with SamDude, not entirely regretting the decision of change as the change of things were appreciated, but unfortunately EIC was disliked by VRU and MMO. thats the downside. Things were going great and were working perfectly as i was leveling up with n09ard, getting lucky shots at the IRIS drone and other goods from Trade.

However, the great atmosphere had made a turn. Our pack of 3 (Me, n09ard and SamDude) had went one number down. The situation was nearly devastating for the both of us. And Overwhelming for that one of 3 people in our group. SamDude was detached from our group, he was gone forever... (Explanation behind this event not included) So me and n09ard continued without him, slowly healing to this event. In summary, through our time in eic, we gained our first Havoc, I went for Kappa gates after that and n09ard went for the Zeta gates. Me and n90ard would have a great time talking to each other while sitting in Palladium area. While being in EIC, i wandered over to 3-6 and got my Apis from a booty box. i nearly died from excitement. Over time, me and n09ard started discussing whether to go to MMO or VRU. i said vru because its our home and we wouldn't want to be separated if n09ard chose MMO. Eventually the company was decided and we went back to VRU together like we went to EIC.

As i finally received my 9th drone design, i encountered another "problem" i found a full Zeus in the booty box on one of those Zeus days. I collected the booty on the last 15 min of Zeus day. I died again... the reason i said it was a problem is due to the fact i had to do another bunch of kappas to get my 10th hercules. so for a long time i had to continue without my 20% hp 15% shield bonus. On my 31st Kappa gate, i finally got my last Hercules and i finally became UE. Of Course i should explain how i got the LF-4s. Kappa, Booty and Elipson gave me a total of 20 LF-4. Hitac Event gave me the Other 15
    lvl16.

Unfortunately... one day, me and n09ard's group of Two... Went another 1 number down... Leaving me nearly alone, no company from my mate who would always be by my side... no more memories to share... I was left isolated in the depth of this dark universe. n09ard was gone... Darkorbit became to harsh of a place for him. He couldn't hold on anymore to my support i tried hard to keep him in. Us, in the fight. in this area of Desolation and Chaos. From the beginning to the end... it was at that moment when he couldn't hold on I lost my friend whom I really cared about. it was the end for this small group... the group of courage, fearlessness and friendship... Had Faded away amongst the others of groups. Suddenly Me, Grave... the guy who had a another to be with on this journey... was no longer...

To the reader. who has entirely read this: Goodbye. And good luck in space.

PS: DO needs to add an option to change from the new alien looks to the old alien looks. Including goliaths ect, except for the ship designs that came out after old looks phase. Good times

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. wow. Thats a nice story. Are you still playing ga3?

Its unstop from ga3. And I remember samdude, he was a good guy, what happened to him?

3. Hey unstop man.
    Cheers, I still play GA3.
    Samdude's acc got deleted due to payment issues.

4. Ahh damn that sucks.

Hope to see you around.

Later

take care

5. cool backstory man. now where are those tissues ;-)

6. Maki

Maki User

I liked this story. Usually, i don't read everyone's game details, but i was in mood :D

-=[GRAVE.FORCE]=- likes this.
  7. Great post Grave. I am letting my pet do some gates and got bored, started reading some posts. See you in the game.

8. Great post Grave, nice to see you in game sometimes, cheers (Tokyo).