[TI] great britain server bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tonka-toy, May 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

past two weeks ive had trouble getting on gb changing from another server 5 times ive not been able to get on and keep missing the rewards in the calendar when i do get on i cant change back to global so i miss the rewards on the calendar all it shows is a negative of the server and only shows the american servers and 1 of the european servers which dissapear after 3 secs ??
    is there a maintenance issue??

as theres no answer you might as well close this thread

ell you what put a button top of page then we can delete our own threads and wont fill up your forum pages

Last edited by moderator: Jun 7, 2021
  2. You can try clearing your cache or giving your computer a scan for malware. Might be worth deleting the client and reinstalling. If none of these work then either check to see if your drivers are up to date or get in contact with support concerning your issue.

3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

id try cleaning the client cache before renstalling. might take a few times.

PNW

4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

As suggested. Please clear your cache.

EHD

5. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

thank you all for the advice have been doing all that but now the server prob ive workrd around the only bit left cant get around is on the home page where the picture in middle scrolls to show the days events and deals it gets to 3 then page auto refreshes and goes back to one still doing it now but as i say i can live with it thanks anyway post can be closed :)

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.