Greetings Space Pilots

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by GHOSTofMarz, Jan 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everyone, I started playing about 3 years ago, super noobish for a long time until several players took me under their wing. I only have server i play on. Everyone knows me as Ghost, but I have been known by other names. My original name was Ghost of Marz. Joined AOD (Angels of Death) and really learned how to play. I started playing as soon as the usa2 server war began. Meaning, DOC left MMO and became VRU and the interstellar war began. When AOD defunct, I joined STAR. Then left STAR and created the much hated 4H clan in which we warred the entire server. Sooner or later the server fought back and 4H disbanded. From then on I have retried another 4h, and have had the luxury and honor of fighting alongside DOC who have made me better and stronger. Currently, I am back with old clan mates in N7 clan.
    Im a graduate student who resides in NY. I am also a substance abuse counselor for one of the city hospitals. I am a UFE full bio. Biggest regret???? opening my wallet to this game lol.
    I have met so many people in this game, alot that I like, few that I love and many that I respect and some that I cant stand.
    Peace.... GHOSTY

2. You forget to add professional ass kicker in your job description ;) also, thank you for your service as a substance abuse counselor. It's jobs like these, ones that directly help the people, that help make our country a better place to live. I'll see you around the orbit, Ghost ^^

Egg(LINK)

3. I fully agree with you there direct help professionals are hard to come by and when they do they can be the best in the sector so ghost you keep up with that as you do a job that someone in the world needs more than others Respect to you Ghost

4. even thogh ghost dont shoot me i still run from him....his miclocking hurts alot lol i miss those AoD days *sigh* perhaps you should restart AoD brotha ghost

5. Thank You, its a hard job and as soon as a get my masters I will put that work ethic to use with families who suffer from substance abuse.

6. I kinda wanted to but that would be a disrespect tp
    I wanted to start it up again but figured it would be disrespectful without the blessings of MK and Live2hunt and LAdy, but I have my new clan Anarchy and you are more than welcomed to come along brother.

7. id
    idt lady would mind...