[UIP] hades rewards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Jan 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

HADES has always been unfair as its a group gate for same honor EACH PLAYER,,i pointed this out when it was made and nothing has ever been done about it ..

SO i suggest keep the honour reward but it is divided by how many in the group are doing it ,that would be fair .
    OR nerf the hon rewards altogether as i said in the first place

You could make it so it doesn't have to be a group gate for people who cant get a group keeping same hon ,but a group can enter it with reduced rewards.

What do you think ??

This has always been a scam gate .. at present the hon rewards for rank is stupid compared to a kappa and is 3 times easier to build ..
    BP this has always needed to be sorted or make the harder hon gate kappa to build give 3 times hon more than hades .

you could make the kappa cheaper to build and hades more expensive to build as an alternative ..

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    kusimitama likes this.

2. It's too late for this change, all of them (you know who I'm talking about) are "loaded" with an infinite number of crystals of the schism and at the moment there is no point in doing so ...

3. -(king)-

-(king)- User

The change that maybe can save the game is a full rework of the game

darkorbit_is_cool42 likes this.
  4. true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.