Halloween 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Oct 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

hi everyone,

If anyone has any feedback from this year's halloween event, please feel free to post in here :)

have fun out there!

Update 17/10: Ammo boxes are dropping again in the ToT, Christmas boxes should be on their way out, and the ToT cooldown after completion is back to 20 hours!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. SauronL

SauronL User

derAndereSchlussel and Solid_Eye like this.
  3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Ammo boxes have been removed.

Considering the FAQ says the 2015 version of ToT is the returning I'm guessing its just a bug - but a warning for people who haven't done it yet, probably not worth your time without ammo boxes.

4. PiterVO

PiterVO User

Where is the laser 2 300k ?

5. Solid_Eye

I'll try to find out if it's staying that way or not, thanks^^

SauronL and Okapi32 like this.
  6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The cooldown is also now 24 hours, seems a step backwards since now each day we have to do it later and later. Maybe they brought back the very first version of ToT by accident and just changed the lives on it.

Thanks for looking into it though.

7. Solid_Eye

Yeah seems a bit odd they would do that after the efforts to improve it last year resulted in the boxes and cooldown. I'll spam them on that too :)

8. Well done BP.

First, there are no boxes with ammo.

Second, i started on Map8 instead of Map1.

Third, the cooldown is now 24 hours instead of 20 hours.

At that time i started the gate at 00:00 CEST and finished it at 02:00 CEST and then i can play it again at 22:00 CEST.

One year ago i was able to play it more than 14 times.

If i started at 10:00 AM and finished at 12:00 Am, i was able to play it at 08:00 AM again.

Now i have to play it like this, if i wanna play one gate per day, i have to start the gate when i finished it to get it all 14 times. Pretty silly for us players.

Monday 00:00 - 02:00 -> Thuesday 02:00 - 04:00 -> Wednesday 04:00 - 06:00 -> Thursday 06:00 - 08:00 -> Friday 08:00 - 10:00 -> Saturday 10:00 - 12:00 -> Sunday 12:00 - 14:00.

9. crazytoon

crazytoon User

Okapi remember what I said ..no 1 believed me ..Same with cool down and lives

I just found out apparently they forgot to turn on special bonus boxes. Still it wont be same as last year :(.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  10. SauronL

SauronL User

I think they put the old version back

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

You were correct with cooldown that was it, waves are still the same as last year and I had 10 lives not 3. We'll wait and see what its like this time tomorrow.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    crazytoon likes this.
  12. Solid_Eye

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but I hope you'll forgive me that I am inclined to get an official confirmation before we just run with that

crazytoon likes this.
  13. crazytoon

crazytoon User

I just checked they are going to do some changes but it wont be fun like last year

They did testing with 3 lives and decided not to change

Last edited by moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  14. reboog21

reboog21 User

was looking forward to tot but w/o ammo box drops gate is a no go for me

15. crazytoon

crazytoon User

NEW UPDATE..

I just finished my TOT gate on german server. I had only 3 lives to start with..rest all was same minus ammo boxes. Some players who did gate gad 10 lives. Also some players had different waves to start with..Waves are mixed up. ..few of them had only 3 waves ( I think for low level players) . Overall this TOT gate is messed up. Some1 really dropped ball

16. No ammo boxes that really sucks. Hopefully it's fixed at server reset or something. I've been waiting months for this event.

17. I am also irritated at the fact there is no ammo boxes ive spent 150k x2 to get 3/4 done when i realized there was no ammo boxes i decided im not doing anymore of this gate or the gate till they add those boxes in because this gate eats up to much ammo to not get rewarded for burning ammo.

18. Yeah I only played the first 4 maps, going to wait until reset and see if it's fixed or if anything gets posted. This gate takes way too much ammo to do for no ammo boxes. Not to mention the promi and sep it costs (which when you run out increases the ammo consumption).

19. Trublm8kr

Trublm8kr User

no ammo boxes = no gate for me, just not worth my time and ammo..... really stupid.

20. Mmayuri

Mmayuri User

Saying ''ToT is coming back'' isn't true without the ammo boxes. If i would know that i wouldn't buy a box doubler. A Company must not lie to customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.