Halloween Event 2015 - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Ddraig, Oct 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^^ others have the same issue, is one of the main causes of lagg for people playing even in regular maps, obviously in the gate it go's a little higher as you can't log out mid wave, if you force a relog you usually end up with the speed glitch and after about an hour or so in the tunnel of tedium you end up with over 2000MB mem usage too.

2. Nice. Sad that I won't end with 2000, because flash crashes in 1400 and then I'm dead :D With my equipment it makes tunnel impossible to complete. (dmg +-4500)

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  3. 5 uber mlords and 20 uber sibelons are really insane. U should put more waves, eg with epsilon gate aliens etc. but that is really wasting of a time. 1 uber mlord and 1 ubk are fine. Just move out big waves of big ubers and put more waves

4. This gate is ok in terms of rewards but ripping though ammo is a total joke. 300k x4 200kx2 and soon to be ripping though my remaining 100kx4 and on wave 70 for last lot of junk. 20 uba sibs is too much even for FE has so far took me almost 2 to 3 hours a night since being on with the event so thats 6 to 8 hours + rounding up almost 600k uri worth of ammo to get 80k uri back at tops for rewards demon dron desings if can get them got 3 out 10 so 300k uri worth their and no damage effects for 1% damage for each done you have.

Waste of Time
    Waste of URI
    Waste of Ammo

Could of used the ammo on lots of other gates than this but wanted to see how far could get and think my adventure ends on last wave and me running out ammo.

Gate should of been done based on level and equipment a person has to give everyone a level chance. Anyone who is none fe or half FE is never going to finish the gate off. This is more of a wallet warier gate more than anything.

5. 50 minutes for map 7. From what I've read on map 8 I may want to clear my schedule for the next 2 hours (or more).
    LOL at LordDunDrunkum - "Tunnel of Tedium" :cool:

6. Since the gates too hard for a noob like me to complete, can you at least make it so I can throw away the done covers I made the mistake of getting? Seems like adding insult to injury to leave them there mocking me....

7. Map 8 finished, just about 1 3/4 hours. 50 minutes of that was just the Uber Sibs. Died once trying to kill the UFO...what's that thing got, about 10 BILLION shields?!?!?!? I hit it with SAB, SAR-02 and it still took a solid 5 minutes just to shave the shields down. Had it almost down to no shields and strayed just a L I T T L E too close to the group of USibs...2 volleys from them and I was dead. By the time I got back into the gate had to start over with the UFO. On the second pass I used the Ring formation (120% shields, but DOES reduce lasers by 25%) and only had a couple times that I got dangerously low when I "skimmed" the group. Even with only 4 or 5 they can kill you quick.

You can't let up on these Ubers. Just like in 4-5, they regenerate FAST. This is where the PET actually helped. Put him in Guard mode and he kept them busy whenever I had to hang back and rep.

Now off to Map 9....

8. Well...that was anti-climatic. Starts with the 8th drone then a single Streuner who has a lot of shield...but easily defeated. 2,000 Uri reward tho.
    Now I either do the first 4 maps again to get my remaining 2 drones or run the gate again to complete the 8-drone mission.

So for future reference, leave the 2-drone mission alone until the other 2 (not counting the stupid rock gathering one) are done. Run the 8-drone first. Once you get to Map 9, kill the 8th drone to satisfy that mission then go put the Gate finisher on and kill the Streuner which will complete the gate and the mission. Then you can put the 2-drone mission up and run the first 3 maps and the beginning of 4. That will finish that mission. You can keep playing or end it there.

Oh, forgot to mention - in map 8 I tested out the "Ghostifier". Make sure you don't have an NPC targeted. Enable the Ghostifier and you can't be seen...sort of a cloak. You then have 2 minutes to take a quick bathroom/cig break - although the latter can also be satisfied by vaping. :cool:

9. σхчdσ

σхчdσ User

Come on ! where is the JOB-100 ammo , you just made it available in the shop on monday ? it should be available during all event ...

10. phibian

phibian User

Why did you even worry about sabbing them down when you might need to run and rep?! Gates are best done mothing everything. I'm FE with havocs and 9 lf4's and the uber sibs were fairly easy. I only died to them cause of the stupid gate lag. But since I mothed them down they died faster and I didn't have to worry about their health regenerating. Dude, learn how to do gates.

Darkomaani. likes this.
  11. Dude :rolleyes: , lighten up, sheesh. You do gates with Moth, I do SAB. Not like I'm buying them (have over 1M). You're right, the USibs ARE relatively easy, just TEDIOUS. I got caught once when I underestimated the distance and they got me.

Was just trying to help with some info for the non-FE/UFEs since I got some bad advice regarding the order of the missions.

12. Changes:

-Amount of lives will be reduced to 10.

-From map 3 of the gate, a NPC of each map’s last NPC wave will drop a Demon Drone box which rewards you with ammunition.

To get these changes online, the servers need to be put in maintenance for about 1 hour, starting at 12:30h (UTC+2).

The ammo is a nice freebie which along with the 10 lives should help a little for the non UFE, thanks guys.

RickDekard likes this.
  13. Great :D Now I should be able to collect designs, 100 deaths was too much for me :)

RickDekard likes this.
  14. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

I have a ,,solution" ( bug actually ) for those who can't complete the gate and want to do that mission . Just accept it and then lose your lives and it will look like you finished so you get the reward ( 2k uri , 20k ammo , 100gg and 20 emp ) . At least now with this update small players can restart the gate to obtain some designs and then may be buy the rest ( i refer to demon ones ) .

15. We could still use a chance to port out between waves, darn speed glitch got me again so I had to run to a corner an warp in a different ship then warp in the one I wanted to use to fix the speed issue.

E2a:
    Add in the large memory usage of this gate reducing lower end pc's to unplayable FPS and there really is a good case for ports, not to mention several players have complained of back ache due to the lack of breaks available in each map.

E2a2: Flash player update just crashed my whole browser, update em pple.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  16. The gate is great. I honestly can't find anything wrong with it now, and I'm starting to think you guys are being a little too generous.

You received 70000 RB-214 laser ammo.

^^ My best box. Thanks guys, you've really aced this event! Might've took a try or two but you got there in the end. :)

17. MяF™

MяF™ User

You received 5,000 HSTRM-01 rockets.
    You received 25000 UCB-100 laser ammo.

You received 750 UBR-100 rockets.
    You received 8500 UCB-100 laser ammo.
    You received 1,500 HSTRM-01 rockets.

You received 8500 UCB-100 laser ammo.
    You received 12000 RB-214 laser ammo.

You received 750 UBR-100 rockets.

You received 2,500 UBR-100 rockets.

Awesome stuff.

18. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Finished today's gate making 280k~ x4 (mix of RB-214 and UCB-100) along with 23,500 hellstorms ... if you could put this gate on during every major event, I think it would get a warm welcome if it returned :p

SauronL likes this.
  19. phibian

phibian User

Sab a gate with nearly every wave having ubers in it seems to me like it would take even longer than it already is, just sayin'.

20. Now this is awesome! Now it does not matter if we need tons of ammo when we can get so much in return ^^ Nothing negative to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.