Halloween Event 2015 - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Ddraig, Oct 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I loose all 10 lives, will I then start from map 1 again after the 20 hours cooldown? :)

2. Yes.

Programming likes this.
  3. so much in return only if you got doubler. without doubler i still lose way more than i earn in this gate.

4. Then stop being a cheapskate and buy 1 week of doubler for £1.59. I'm sure there are worse things you can spend it on.

5. Just to specify: from map 3 onwards...that includes 3 as well, right?

6. Ok after the changes to the gate....

It's great I love it. (the gate)

7. jager33

jager33 User

was worried i wouldn't be able to do some of the gate..

basic fe lf3's 8 lvl2 bo's lvl pet, i was able to do first 2 maps easy but i could see map 3 would be impossible (uber sibilons and time to do...) so started 3rd map for 2nd demon drone i'm happy 8 demon drones togo ofr a full set (when every i get apis zues)

8. Hint hint...Me thinks DO is trying to tell you what kind of ammo you need to beat this Terror of a Gate ;) Off to the shop if you need more.

The flashlight aspect is neat.

9. The updates to the gate is a great move, I applaud the team for the recent changes that everybody is so happy with.All tho your getting better at this I always see room for improvement keep up the good work.

FooJubIsBack2 likes this.
  10. bd33

bd33 User

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER..... FINSHED WAVE 63 THOUGHT NO POINT IN WAISTING ANOTHER 2-3 HOURS WITH THE REST... POP AND WAIT FOR 20 HOURS.. RIGHT... 22 HOURS LATER RE ENTER... BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!! WAVE 64.....WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN......."MESSAGE SUPPORT" AND WAIT UP TO A WEEK.... SORT YOU CRAP OUT BIGPOINT

NO POST HAS SAID COMPLETE OR LOSE 10 LIVES TO RESET...

WHY IS THIS ANOTHER 1/2 A@@ EVENT

1/2 DONE WELL 1/2 LET DOWN BY PISS POOR ORGANIZING AGAIN

PET GLITCHS...SPEED GLITCHS... URI BOOSTER DAY...BUY 5 DAYS WORTH THAT GOES FOR 4 DAYS...BOXING...SEE A BOX GO TO IT IT VANISHES WAIT 2 SECONDS AND IT REAPEARS...ICY METEOROIDS..I HAVE TO TURN OFF MY PET AND RESTART TO LOCATE ICY METEOROID EVERY TIME EVERY MAP!!!...WHY!!! EVENTS NOT EVEN ORGINIZED IE HALLOWEEN EVENT....

ACCT SHARING AND BOTTING I SEE BUT WHY SHOULD I SPEND HOURS VIDEOING PROOF!!....

I COULD GO ON SORT YOUR CRAP OUT.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im going to rage on vru eic maps for hours....

IF ANY DEVS REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHATS WHAT THEN PM ME ILL DISH IT ALL OUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ITS NOT THAT HARD... {COPY TO BIGPOINT GmBh HQ NOT DARKORBIT SUPPORT} as it get brushed under the carpet every time

i stopped spending money on this game because of the crap decisions DO makes just like many more "the turn a blind eye" to what ppl really want is what kills this game

Last edited by moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    ßőŋεѕ likes this.
  11. MяF™

MяF™ User

Don't blame DO, blame yourself for believing false information. If you had read the forums or even asked a person in chat, you would have found out that you must complete the gate or lose it for it to reset after the 20 hours (just like any other gate).
    "Note: You can play the Halloween gate only once every 20 hours – so after either losing your 10 lives or successfully finishing the gate you have to wait 20h."

The information provided by DO is quite clear. Also, other posts;
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/b...015-feedback-thread.110447/page-6#post-870933
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/reload-halloween-gate.110643/
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/when-does-tunnel-of-terror-reset.110522/
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/halloween-gate-help.110469/

=====

On the note of the gate, 150k ammo and 25k hellstorms so far in my current gate.

This gate is totally worth the time and effort now...although i still hate ubers.

12. Regards the icy meteoroids, there is a glitch with the pet npc list not updating when they spawn, to work around this I switch configs and the list then refreshes, not ideal but a working solution.

I do feel that the Tunnel itself was maybe a little rushed or somehow needs more polish, for me I would very very much like to see a port before each wave spawns in as this would give people the chance to relog and clear the flash player memory as the Tunnel of tedium does push the browser and users hardware to the limits, not everyone is fortunate enough to have a high end system with a large GFX card and AGP aperture which some systems still use today and am guessing is where the issue is.

13. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

The PET works exactly the way it has been designed to work eg: PET Enemy locator >> Ice Meteoroid (go destroy it and pick the cargo up with your ship NOT PET) otherwise you will have to PET on/off eg: leave PET on Enemy locator>>Ice Meteoroid :rolleyes:

14. bd33

bd33 User

LMAO I DONT HAVE HOURS TO READ FORUMS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED FIRST UP IN "EVENT INFO" HAHA WHAT A JOKE THIS CAME OUT LATER AND STILL IS'NT IN EVENT INFO WAKE UP

the pet glitch has been going on for over 6 months
    jump to a map... open "locater" nothing... turn off pet/restart pet... oh look a icy meteroid... %^&*( sick of it every 2-3 mins

Last edited by moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  15. Drop your dog...Dog...DO'it yourself...and lose that shouting fonts :cool:

16. jager33

jager33 User

incorrect you jump maps with pet on icy locating and the next map shows there is no icy... turn of the pet restart the pet bam!!! icy..

17. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

I never mentioned about jumping map so calm down, my statement is 100% accurate!

18. jager33

jager33 User

lol oooookie have another bone

19. Alky-jr

Alky-jr User

well im too busy not even finished the first gate only on wave 45 or so dont really like this halloween event i remember back in 2010 when i first started you coud pick up nuke pumpkins that gave over 1k uri and i was gonna get box doubler for this evenrt but not worth it for the junk in boxes so im only down to play less the 30 mins a day

20. Why do people want to complain when they themselves fail to read forums or even ask chat for info?

And I noticed DO has numbered all npcs by wave in all gates, so people don`t have to check GG page to see what wave they are on.Nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.