[SC] Hecate bundle

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HolyApple, Jul 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyApple

HolyApple User

Hey!

i want to buy the Hecate in the shop... but if i buy that do i get the ship or only the design for it??

thanks!

2. Well that depend, are you purchasing it through ships or through designs? pretty much self explanatory

3. HolyApple

HolyApple User

no in the real shop, uriduim shop, so it cost 19,99 and at home screen you can see it. just want to know, if i buy it i get the ship and not only design haha

4. Sorry but you can't buy a ship in the uridium shop hahaha, the only place you can purchase a ship is in the shop under ships. I already own it so it doesn't show up for me. It's either a ship or a ship design but i mean it says right there if it's a ship or design. If you say it cost 19.99 that's not uridium it's money so there for you are purchasing something with money. If it takes you to designs then it's a design if it takes you to ships to make the purchase then it's a ship can't explain it any easier.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.