Hello :D

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by CoolNameHere, Nov 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello players!
    My nickname is Spaceman, my real name is Roberto. Well, if you want, call me Roby (like all i know do xD).
    Well recently I made my final own account, after my last got banned for "payment issues", whatever... I don't care much, once came back, i saw that there are good events so I said "Who not give a second chance?" :p
    Atm I'm playing on Global Europe 1, my main server.

So.. What about me?
    I don't know, I'm 19 years old, Italian (But i prefer to join the english forum and play in english...), I finished my school years and now i'm working in a restaurant, basically I'm waiting to decide about what to do in my life :D
    I have some ways and i must take one of them! :)

I started to play darkorbit in the far 2009, then i stopped for about ~1.5 year. Thanks to some friend, I've played on different server (like: 1 day on x server and so on)...
    I also have a youtube channel! Just type "spaceman DO" on youtube search and you'll find me!

I want to say sorry if i made some mistakes, I'm not from england, my mother language is italian (pizza-pasta).

After this, I want to wish a good day everyone! Tell me if i was boring xD

thanks,
    Space-Roby ;)