HELLO DARKORBIT YOU BEAST OF A GAME "D

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by »FΛŦŦUS-ЯΛŦŦUS«, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey all, Im Fattus Rattus GB2, been playing since september last year but stopped last christmas to work away. Im now back (since July ")) and always available to help in game with any quests for noobs or skilled players alike. I like to think im a pretty good fighter jus need the LF4's to back it up ;).

any thin u wana know about me (within reason,) dont hesitate to post on the thread ").

Happy Days, One Love.
    Fatty bum bum ratty xD

2. Hi there :) what company you in GB2 ? if not vru i hope that our laser will meet in PvP battle :D

3. Im MMO ") always will be lol and u will most definately come across me at some stage ") thanks for rep.

One love. Rat

4. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Mhmm I remember you asking for tips from me months ago, learn for the greatest I suppose :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  5. hmmm who could that be "D i wonder lol... and your right. Learn from the best, become better ;)
    #1Love Rat

6. MMO 4 ever :*

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  8. ahhh that is a "bit of a clue" lol. yh well those tactics are working for me !! as u have probably noticed ") jus need those 30 LF4's off hitac and 6 hercs and im primed n on the way bud !

9. Thank you.

#1Love. Rat

10. Hi there RAT, nice to see ya' around forums :). am nooby Warrior who is somewhere in your logs ;)

11. Hi Warrior nice to meet ya, r u a GB2 player then ")

12. Yeah m8,- Vru - Tanks clan :)

13. Fat Rat :D seen you a lot on GB2 :p still able popped you though but not able to pop Relentless :D You probally know me :)

14. Hey Rat nice to see ya :) So as you will help anyone wanna betray your company and come help me in EIC? I use to be MMO for life then moved EIC... Cant decide whether DA or DLC would be the worst threat so can't decide whether to rejoin my old friends on Mars ;)

15. Nooo.... You can't move back to mmo :p however tempting it is :p Don't do a Hitman

16. Haha ok then i guess Rat HAS to come join me on EIC then! If he joins Us we will be unstoppable. It will be... The 3 monsterteers.

17. haha i wont be leavong mmo at all but will come and help out Warlock ") (jus not at primetime) yh ik u Diamonds ofc :p we will see now i got my prize "). i know u warrior ") always see u in spaceball on them cargos :D.

#1love Rat

ŴДƦЯÏØЯ™_12$ likes this.
  18. Yeh will always come in spaceball and steal mmos cargo's :p

19. Haha stealing cargo for SB.... Didn't think of that! Also Rat; Why not primetime? Base has gone ;P And what did ya get for the lottery then? :3

20. Aha lol that's the only way us VRU can play SB...besides stealing cargo isn't easy as it seems lol ;))