Hello dudes :)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by SkillOnly, Jun 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

My ingame name is:
    Embers_And_Shadows
    I play on GE3 server.

I started this game when I was in high school. But I stopped playing in 2012 because I got hooked on Dota 2 ( if anyone plays it I'm 4.8K MMR and always open for 1 on 1 mid :p ) which I still play but not so much as before cause it is time consuming, and since I'm on forth year of college now I don't have time anymore.

So I got back to this game. I forgot my user ID, mail and username. From my last acc. so I needed to start fresh fom beginning. I love to provoke stronger players than me :D Sniping P.E.T. with RBS is my specialty :cool::p I lose fights most of the time, but I find It fun to do. And this game has awsome fighting mechanics circle RBS, Insta, Bombs, Mines, Tech, Rockets manual loading, drone formations, P.E.T.... IMHO little more ballance should be added.

Anyway I'm now close to become UFE now.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016