Hello from DM (GB1 server)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ÐarkMistress, May 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey all

As I can not get chat working at present I thought I would come annoy forums, and say hello to those out there who know me.

Darkmistress began many years ago as a newbie in mmo on gb1 server, trust me she is still a newbie although no longer mmo. I have just returned to the game after roughly 2 years out of it, figured I would see if any of my old friends where still here. And see if it is even worth playing again.

I am now VRU and will be popping on and off over coming weeks, I do alot of volunteer work now so it will be mostly evening or weekend play.

Hope your all well and catch up with you all soon

Shelley aka Darkmistress aka Gypsy etc

2. forum

forum User

SHELLLYYY!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 me and the twigsters still here :D nice to see ya back :D xx

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  3. That has to be Mrs Twig lol xxx How you and the babies doing ?
    hugs hun xxx

forum likes this.
  4. DM nooby xxx

5. Shelly :D i heard you was back its good to see you x

6. lol lagi always a nooby thats me.

Now who is this johnsmiths lol ello and yes i am kind of back for my sins lol

7. now that would be a secret but we use to know each other very well il leave you guessing till chat comes bk n thn il find you :)

8. lol now knowing DO as we all do, that could take them months to fix haha

9. hmm this is true but its all the more fun having you guess :) we shared some clans together a fair few tbf and i use to introduce u as my mum :p

10. Lol hmmm were you my strawberries for my cream?

11. lmao daughter you still chat more than play hehe?

what company are ya now? god its been along time since we chatted, have missed my do family xxx talk soon xxx

12. i compromise and do both lol im vru lol ul know me when u see me im online atm in 3-6 if u wana come looking :) and it has been to long ive missed you alot and had alot go on xxx

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  13. do group chat work?

14. i havnt tried :/

thats a no lol :(

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2015
  15. lol i got to log hunnie but will come on tomoz xxx night night talk soon add me on fb look for angel harley

16. will do :) and alright night yh defiently talk soon xx

17. forum

forum User

the babies are awesome! demimae is a right little stunner if i do say so myself :p aha hugs back xxx

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  18. 2010!!

2010!! User

Welcome back Shelly :)

hope to speak and catch up soon xx

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  19. Shelly you came back you must like punishment lol