Hello! I'm "Spidey".

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by AnUnValuedPlayer, Jun 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello! I'm "Spidey".

I have been playing since 2008, took a break, and came back 2010, took another break, and continued playing since early 2012.
    I have played on many different servers, including; west, east 1, 2, 3, and global.
    I have probably spent over $1k on this game... ... ... (most expensive "free" game on earth)
    I enjoy(ed) my time over in VRU(EIC) along with fellow friends in mmo and eic.
    [removed]
    I have had accounts falsely perm banned.
    I have had about 3--other--accounts hacked (no, I don't give out info, I'm not dumb, "game-officials").
    [removed]
    I probably have the worst luck in this game...

Now understand, I don't mean to brag in any way, I'm just simply stating my "progress" in this game :p

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Hey welcome back, and no you're not the most unlucky. I've had 4 accounts hacked and 2 banned for "botting" (I have never ever botted) :p have fun

3. That stinks, hope you're having as much fun as you can get!

(the irony in what you removed, moderators, lol)