[TI] Hellstorm 2 rocket launcher & SGNB02

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ™†Angel∙Of∙Death†™, Jan 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

I have a question,
    Does anybody else have the same problem with upgrading the hellstorm 2 rocket launcher sinds the new workplace has been enabled for the upgrades?
    From then i cant do any upgrade anymore for the rocket launcher.

Also the (SGNB02) generator is not for sale anymore and only at the workplace by crafting them?

Thx for helping me with this.

And a happy new year to everybody ^^

2. MRR

MRR User

B02 shields was removed from shop but you still can win them or use Instant buy at auction.

Sycorax likes this.
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

So what about the hellstorm upgrades?

If removed, those of us who where in the process of upgrading it can't upgrade it anymore?

Seems that those who did have theirs upgraded now have an advantage we can no longer share in.

PacificNW
    USA West

4. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

Use the filter take out the drones and then you will see the rocket launcher at the end

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

Doe the OP have any other questions on this subject?

EHD

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

yep I found it. set upgrade filter to weapons and there it is at the end.

thanks

Not OP so don't know if that players question was answered.

PacificNW
    USA West

7. ok thx for the help guys awesome ^^
    You may close the subject with succes!

8. For the upgrade section:
    It still will not show up if you have a lot of different lasers. I already have a ticket in for that. Long row of lasers and no rocket launcher is shown, tab arrows do not tab for upgrades; filter has been set to weapons only.

... and it does kinda suck that a half decent uri only generator was removed from the shop.

9. Bakjam

Bakjam User

I am experiencing this problem as well, the arrow to click to the rest of the equipment (at the right) is shown but doesn't work which forces me to sell equipment in order to see it all.

10. MRR

MRR User

11. Thanks mate! Had not even thought about trying the grab and slide method. At least it's a work-a-round.

12. PacificNW

PacificNW User

yep, grab and slide works. thanks

PNW

13. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as requested.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.