[UI] Here is an idea! Makes since too!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SpaceCowboy2011, Jul 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fix what is broke before adding new!

How many developers does DO have?
    Maybe get more, get better ones? Start over. What is being done now is not working for sure!

If the plan is to keep bleeding paying customers dry you should give them a half way decent product in order to do so. You cant expect them to stay around with the competition providing a superior product! You had an awesome blue print and have completely ruined it. We.... , well I understand there will be issues, but goodness this game has had nothing but issues for years. Look at all the apologizes that have to have been made. People will complain over nothing, and you have to change with the times to stay relevant, sure, but if DO was mine I would get shed of the impostors located in the devs department and get some competent people in there. Unless my plan was to let the company go under that is, and if that is the case BP has it under control!

Maybe they arent paid enough, i dont know, but even still you took the job!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020