HEY , I AM DOYAASSASIN (AG3)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by doyaassasin, Jun 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey all
    I am doyaassasin and have been playing this game since 2 years and i am still a FE .Left playing 1 year back because of studies but now i am back and thought i might like to introduce myself.
    I am a veng with a limited amount of ammo and some UFE friends (YEAH I KNOW THE TOP PLAYERS IN MY SERVER LOL ).Was EIC in the start but got changed to MMO cuz of friends .
    Never been a VRU . I first played the game like 5 years ago when the cubikons were bigger than they are now but then lost interest in the game . But the 2 years back i played it again i had lost my old account(almost UFE) (played 2 years XD). Then had to start as an Pheonix again afer struggling and getting popped a lot i got some good friends and and a good clan .And now i am addicted to the game so I dont feel i will loose interest again .

2. Nice story Doya, saw you in chat, you nice guy hehe.
    Good luck in future, cheers.Sign,the best guy from ga3,the legend Tokyo.