Hi, im Diesel

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by HappyTurnip, May 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Im male 33 about to get married and have 2 kids, and a cat from UK.

I started playing DO around 2009, on and off since then, quit a few times and trashed my accounts so i didnt come back but here i am.

I started on GB1, then 2 then USA3 east coast. All servers are the same if you ask me, few nice players who are helpful and mainly full of horrible individuals who arent interested in helping new players that join and just troll them - this is pretty bad and needs addressing.

Cant stand players that go for cheap kills, palla and cubers are off the list for me apart from frequent palla hunters and cube farm hunters. I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes make honest naive mistakes which really annoys me given my past.

Ive started a whole new career and now im in the best paid job ive ever had and already smashing targets and looking toward management. I first started playing DO when saw an ad banner, clicked on it and wished i hadnt, lol. Ive got time for nice, genuine people and i cannot stand liars - dont trust anyone who cant look you in the eye.