hi im ЌΦŊVΣŊŦIΦŊ.†

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ЌΦŊVΣŊŦIΦŊ.†, Sep 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HELLO IM ЌΦŊVΣŊŦIΦŊ.†

i started playing darkorbit back in 06-01-2009
    i play on 6 different servers this is throught choice coz one server quite honestly gets abit boring sumtimes.

i play on greatbritain 1 (level 19 u.fe)
    greatbritain 2 (level 16 fe) and climbing
    global europe 1 (level 15 fe)
    czech republic 1 (level 13 fe)
    usa east 2 ( new account level 11)
    germany 1 (level 14 - credit account no uri used)

im mmo on all servers

i absolutly love this game lol, i like to mchat with new people and fight different opponents even if i know im gonna die., i think its fun and enjoy testing my ships abilities

im 30 y.o, with a family and actully have a life lol but in my spare time im always on d.o.

i work in a large ditribution warehouse were im a forklift instructor, and warehouse op and first aid,
    i also work from home in the evenings throught my very own design company which ive ran successfully for 6 years.

i get along with every1 ? hopefully, and chat to all sorts of weird and crazy people throught the world of d.o,

dnt be shy say hi, in game or on forum. thanks.