Hi im ♥ÑYMÞĦ♥

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ☪ΛNĜĘL{ÐØØΜ}, Apr 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello im ♥ÑYMÞĦ♥, i am 21 years old made my account 12-07-2012, but i been busy with life stuff so have not been on to play much but i am returning :D, how ever i seemed to have missed a lot of stuff sense i was gone i managed to get 10 drones all my bo2 to max upgrades and a second hanger.
    Tag/Clan name:
    [Ħ†Ð] ☆ĦĄVÕĆŞ☆ĐЕŞŦŘÕŸ☆
    I love my clan to death :D
    i got noob ep lol 112,710,922 ik people on my server all in the bills lol xD
    but i have taken out people that were full lf4 herc/havoc when i had only 8 drones nothing like seeing people rage in chat lol goto love global,
    i come from east 3 server and i mean its like serious drama on there everyone gets deep and personal so be careful if u come to are server its like all they do is pry at you till they hit a nerve, oh and lot of auto lockers so run hypercam 24-7 yep only complaint is my emp not working on some players lol oh well i still win 80% of my pvp sense no one noes how to fight on are server lol!
    any way my fav animal is wolves
    fav color is white
    fav season is the winter
    place i whana go some day is alaska to see the northern lights
    and my name comes from my fav anime sora no otoshimono which translate to heavens lost property, im bilingual with the basics of most languages.