Hitac Assault and Astral Ascension Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Aug 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Hitac Assault and Astral Ascension Rankings Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

YAY another event for the botters.................. FIX THE GAME..............

3. Mag天4

Mag天4 User

astral gate is still bugged as it was bugged last time,many players suffer from the same bug: when entering the gate the ship explodes but you are not sent in x1 map ,you cant complete the gate either you just remain stuck in the gate with a black screen,the ship can be warp out after the restart but the problem remains the same .PLEASE FIX ASTRAL GATE!

4. jazon161

jazon161 User

who is this event for, as usual, for players flying on trains and the [⛬]ShuffleㅤDeezㅤNuts clan is in the lead

test020 likes this.
  5. test020

test020 User

there's intense lag even on gates, also hitac 2.0 cannot be attacked due to cita choo choo's roaming hitac while some gpluses and pusat pluses kill the things, funny enough they all have the same clan tag :rolleyes:
    lag/10.

6. Cod~Eye

Cod~Eye User

the targets are set for somebody who bots all day,,,,,,,,,, do these numptys even know how to play the game ?
    whts the point of an event , when your a raal legit player thayt has no chance of getting anything........
    utter garbage...........

7. PacificNW

PacificNW User

stop it

8. Pikey

Pikey User

killed the boss picked up the box and got : You received 3 SR-5 rockets. .... that is pathetic........ in 1-8 map.........

9. Full of trains don't think I will be able to finish Battle Pass as some players only have greed and run trains the whole event, good job keeping the rift raft from the game.
    They are here every time a event like hitac comes why is nothing done to prevent these players from making others experience bad?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2024
    TheDutchAvenger and Yoriichi like this.
  10. Waaugh

Waaugh User

Hitac event starts...
    Poof login not possible...

11. Seraphim

Seraphim User

It sucks that we get many duplicates of SHD-C01 modules. It would be nice if it rerolled to a different reward instead.

Not a fan of the overall event lottery because we all know some people are farming the event 24/7 and their thousands of capsule entries each are going to eclipse the handful genuine players can submit. Should limit entries if that isn't a thing already. E.g. max 10 entries to the overall lottery per player would make it fair.

12. It'd prob be better if the client could handle the load, the performance is poor as it is on just regular play, but this event is clearly too much for it, so the need to put the work in to get Unity outta beta and into reality of providing a better experience is a must-do.

Also as spoken before me, getting duplicates of a single use item isn't exactly being fair to the user, but i suppose you could leave a duplicate on a another ship permanently

13. It's amazing the lag game is almost impossible to fight or have any big group confrontations why so much lag is DO really that cheap they invest nothing into their servers but expect everyone to pay to play with such horrible game lag I just don't get it.
    Maybe someday they will do something about all the bot's cheats that are used by pretty much everyone.
    Shows how much they care about anyone or any issues their game has.

14. well that has just screwed me over, decided to do the astral gate for the first time, lose connection to the server (prob cos this event is overloading it) thinking lost my only life only to log back into the astral map on the rift i was doing (an ammo gate), only now minus all the x2, x3 and x4 ammo was given at the start and didn't get any ammo for completing the rift... felt that screwed over i jumped back to home map to see if i cba to continue on just x1 ammo

15. i do 3 astral gates but juste 2 count last i dont receive rewards , why ?? :(

16. Personally i reckon you should show what prizes are left to be won, so you know whether you're playing for the reason intended and not just blindly playing for a prize that is no longer there, also with a lottery, you know when there's a winner too and i feel the same should be here

NVM, just found out it's an end of the event give away and that the listed prizes aren't given when transforming your capsules

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024
  17. EDGEWALKER

EDGEWALKER User

Don't know if maybe I am doing something wrong concerning the Prestige titles but. I do every round and have a title for almost all of the rounds except for the five minutes it takes me to get another title. But at the end of the round I only get 10 to 15 minutes added to my time. Yet players an hour behind me pass me by 30 minutes by the end of the round. Is it just me.

18. Well wondering why again DP allows players to craft 2 odysseus lasers but not the third one?
    Used BP keys just to not be able to get any benefits from them why allow to craft 2 but have to purchase the third one it's just not fair please change this for next BP. Please

19. tibstar

tibstar User

This morning held Prestige title for about 1 hour 20 minutes, nothing at all add to my time. Also this morning done Hitac 2.5, game crashed. Logged back on after a couple of hours, retraced my route all boxes disappeared . Would not mind so much but I am just about in the top 10.

20. 9KKO

9KKO User

Event would be better with more hitac 2.0 or less bots

MacSgalpaigh likes this.